Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've got a computer virus/worm named after me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a computer virus/worm named after me!

W32.Deev.B@mm
    http://www.symantec.com/business/sec...011321-2120-99

If your computer has the freemp3.scr process on it, your system has possibly been infected with a worm that goes by the name of deev.

freemp3.scr is considered to be a security risk, not only because antivirus programs flag deev worm as a virus, but also because a number of users have complained about its performance.

deev worm is likely a virus and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of freemp3.scr may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information to websites.

Originally posted by deevergote
    W32.Deev.B@mm
    http://www.symantec.com/business/sec...011321-2120-99

If your computer has the freemp3.scr process on it, your system has possibly been infected with a worm that goes by the name of deev.

freemp3.scr is considered to be a security risk, not only because antivirus programs flag deev worm as a virus, but also because a number of users have complained about its performance.

deev worm is likely a virus and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of freemp3.scr may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information to websites.
    The exact opposite of the real Deev!
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

deev is likely a virus and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information to websites.

Oh Deev, what type of havoc will you create next...

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Anybody want some free mp3s? Just provide me with your credit card number, social security number, and bank account numbers, and they're yours! You can trust me! Honest!

Comment

Anybody want some free mp3s? Just provide me with your credit card number, social security number, and bank account numbers, and they're yours! You can trust me! Honest!
          I'll take care of all the transfers Deev...
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

You hax0r.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

LMao

OH NOES MY COMPUTER is teh infect3d wit deev omfgggzzzz hax0rzzzz

Comment

ZOMMGG!!! I has teh deev wormzz..

i has been haxxed!

proudest moment in life eh?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream