No announcement yet.

food from china, take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They train them to eat like that in the military using natural resources like that in the wilderness to survive so think about it you gotta eat to survive sometime.

Comment

x2 on the third world country idea...ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive.

And it did appear they were prepped in a sanitary manner. Id try it. Cant say id eat it again, even if i liked it.

And yeah, american animals are just as bad. Cows and Chickens are fed hormones. Thats why the Brits wont eat our meat, and why American girls have C-cups and are fucking when theyre 12

Anyone who's seen Pulp Fiction(and knows the truth), Pigs wallow in, and eat, their own feces. Yet, we slice and dice those mutha fucka's and call it BBQ...

Thanks for sharing though...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

once its cook, doesn't look that bad

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
          meat's meat....cleanliness depends what the animal ate though....

I would say chicken or pork is as dirty as a rat...pigs eat their own sh*t...blah!
          Grocery chicken are fed so much antibiotics and hormones and factory farms can grow an entire one in a mere 6 weeks...

....and doctors wonder why North American children are so fat...b/c they eat the chicken with all the antibiotics and hormones in the meat!...rant done....clean food ftw!

watch No Reservations, you will love it

http://www.stage6.com/Cooks-Tour

still-beating Cobra heart...i think this is stupid...but who am I to contest tradition.
          Hey my country is up there, Ghana Check it out. I've never been back but looks interesting and I've eaten most of the stuff they show on there.
          Last edited by Makaveli2k; 02-13-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

this was not the best thread to read when already sick to the stomach from the flu....

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              this was not the best thread to read when already sick to the stomach from the flu....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

food is food, try eating dog

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                  wow, some JDM rats, ummmmmmm, burrpppp
                  Originally posted by C91BLX7
                  China fool, not Japan.
                  MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Hmmmmm......

......needs garlic. lol
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
                      food is food, try eating dog

true...have you try?

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        Food is food. I personally wouldn't eat that because I have many other options. But if I were living in a third world country... well than.. I'd say Pass the danm Hot sauce. Thats whats up!! =p
                        I HEAR THAT!

we all eat pussy, so whats wrong with rats?

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          You know I loved KFC chicken but now...I don't so much.

Thanks Lok I know it's no way to loose the pounds but yeah that just ruined my KFC thang homie lol.
                          anytime buddy ...

you can always pickup some clean chicken and make it yourself.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                          X