New Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Place

So my 2 friend and I decided to live together. The owner of the house happens to be my friend, he currently lives next door in a bigger house. Its going to be fun. Some details about the house besides the basic rooms (kitchen, living room etc)

~10,000 sq ft
    $800k+
    3 bedroom (each bedroom has a bathroom with shower/tub)
    pool room
    swimming pool out back
    nice size porch for BBQ
    2 car garage (all mine)
    nice lot
    quiet neighborhood

My room has a nice walk in closet while the others don't. The basement has a kitchen, bath, a few rooms etc. which my other friend would live in.

I already bought a pool table (need to be picked up) and a keypad lock for entry (at request of my friend). We'll be getting a projector, poker table, aquarium, and a nice audio system setup for around the house.

I'm drawing a blank as to what I would need, I don't want to move my nice stuff from my current home, and I don't want to move what I have in the other house, which isn't much but needed.

-coffee table
    -futon
    -tv

????????
    Last edited by HondaB18; 02-18-2008, 10:09 PM.

So you have 2 places to live

Sounds like a nice place. If its just a place to crash/hang out then id say a futon/couch, coffee table is all ya need.

Maybe a small dresser....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hey since you about 30 minutes south of my location can I come down and crash?

Sounds like a real nice place though.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        So you have 2 places to live

Sounds like a nice place. If its just a place to crash/hang out then id say a futon/couch, coffee table is all ya need.

Maybe a small dresser....
        3, one place is where I currently stay. The other is where my parents stay that they happen to have a few extra room. Since they bought the furniture they won't let me take it.

I have a walk in closet, are you saying to put a small dresser inside or outside? If outside, I wouldn't know what to put in it LOL.

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        Hey since you about 30 minutes south of my location can I come down and crash?

Sounds like a real nice place though.
        Yea sure swing by, I'm expecting tons of parties. You can have car meets or an install meet, I'm always up for it. There may be an extra room for guest but I'm not sure how the owner wants to use it for. The owner is a bar tender so we won't be low on alcohol thats for sure.

I'll take pics for anyone thats interested in it when I receive my keypad lock which I need to install.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
          Yea sure swing by, I'm expecting tons of parties. You can have car meets or an install meet, I'm always up for it. There may be an extra room for guest but I'm not sure how the owner wants to use it for. The owner is a bar tender so we won't be low on alcohol thats for sure.

I'll take pics for anyone thats interested in it when I receive my keypad lock which I need to install.

I figured you were nearby. Correct me if I'm wrong but you around the Wellesley area right?

I remember seeing an ad your placed on Craigslist about your Integra a couple months ago as well...that was another giveaway haha.

Oh and do take pictures man.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

What im trying to figure out is how often will you be at this place and how many nights a week will you sleep there?

Like is it a semi-permanent home or just a weekend party/crash house??

Because if its a party house that youll spend weekends at, just pick up a small 2 drawer dresser. Or you may just need a back pack/duffle bag.

I would just want somewhere clean and secure(off the floor) to put my clean change of clothes, wallet, etc. Not to mention it gives you an extra surface to set plates, cups, bongs, radios, etc

If its like a summer house and youll actually be living there, then again, id want a place to put my folded clothes, alarm clockm etc.

Im assuming the room thats "yours" is big enough to host a bed and/or couch/futon, coffe table and TV with a little extra room for a small night stand...? Im not talking something huge, just like a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft little "bed-side" thing.

Anywho, sounds like itll be a blast of a place regardless. Wish i knew/had friends with a place like that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
              I figured you were nearby. Correct me if I'm wrong but you around the Wellesley area right?

I remember seeing an ad your placed on Craigslist about your Integra a couple months ago as well...that was another giveaway haha.

Oh and do take pictures man.
              Yep, good detective work

That is the town two of the houses are in. But this new one is in Quincy, is that closer?

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
              What im trying to figure out is how often will you be at this place and how many nights a week will you sleep there?

Like is it a semi-permanent home or just a weekend party/crash house??

Because if its a party house that youll spend weekends at, just pick up a small 2 drawer dresser. Or you may just need a back pack/duffle bag.

I would just want somewhere clean and secure(off the floor) to put my clean change of clothes, wallet, etc. Not to mention it gives you an extra surface to set plates, cups, bongs, radios, etc

If its like a summer house and youll actually be living there, then again, id want a place to put my folded clothes, alarm clockm etc.

Im assuming the room thats "yours" is big enough to host a bed and/or couch/futon, coffe table and TV with a little extra room for a small night stand...? Im not talking something huge, just like a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft little "bed-side" thing.

Anywho, sounds like itll be a blast of a place regardless. Wish i knew/had friends with a place like that.
              I would be staying at the new place Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and part of Sunday. Mon and Tues are family night when I have to go home and spend time with the family, its also my busiest school days so I don't want to be going back and forth.

Night stand, almost forgot about that. Thanks for the advice people, still open for more suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                show us some pics
                I will, just waiting for my lock to arrive so I can install it and have easier access. I'm going to paint the bland walls but no idea what color. Most my furniture are going to be black (opposed to white and sky blue from my current room). Maybe orange? Pea green? Dark blue? Silver? I suck at interior decorating.

Comment

you can pick up this "glaze" at the Ho Depot that is semi transparent paint. you put it over a colored wall and boom instant baller. You also will want to think about putting something like art on the walls also chicks love plants so get some plants. and since you have such a big closet and garage get some "plants"

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                    show us some pics

x2! I wanna see some pics!!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Here are some pics, (or atlease the ones I've uploaded) I will paint the walls dark gray and will just throw in a futon for now. I have enough shelve spacing.

The neighborhood

The steep hill, this is where four wheel drive cars are helpful

Notice the incline

The neighbor aka owner's parent's house

The other neighbors, no thats not me

The house itself

The garage/dog den

The basketball half court

Moving on up to the deck/patio

The hottub

The pool, looking from the hottub

Comment

And into the inners, the kitchen

Dining room #1 (did not upload dining room #2 but its smaller)

The pool room

The living room #1 (living room #2 is smaller)

My room

Closet spacing

Bathroom

Comment

Master bedroom (with balcony)

My New Years resolution is to spend less, so therefore I will live on the bare essentials. Its a new lifestyle.

Comment

wow that's really nice.

how much are you guys paying for it? if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Working...
                            X