Import Alliance '08 Nashville Superspeedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bagoon316
    yeh exactly, i dont want the camping/sleeping tent. i want the other thing. i cant think of the name. just the four legs, has like i pitched roof so water can run off, usually made of some kind of canvas. just use it for shade, put some chairs under there, maybe a cooler of bottled water for cb7tuners. i dunno. i was looking to use this thingamajig to hang a banner down from.
    I know exactly what you are talking about, because we used one when we lowered my car in the winter, and it started snowing/sleeting but If no one has one, I may just purchase one when we get out there, or we can all pitch in a little and buy one. I also think someone should get some cd's made and shit, and have music. And I will pitch in or just buy a few cases of bottled water. Also I will probably buy a few extra to sell the water, and give the donations to Deeve. to help the site. If that is allowd, I will do that.

Also maybe I can buy some extra decals for the people who dont have any, and can buy them off of me at the show, so that they dont have to worry about trying to get them before, I can just buy liek 20 or somthing and have them with me.

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
      I know exactly what you are talking about, because we used one when we lowered my car in the winter, and it started snowing/sleeting but If no one has one, I may just purchase one when we get out there, or we can all pitch in a little and buy one. I also think someone should get some cd's made and shit, and have music. And I will pitch in or just buy a few cases of bottled water. Also I will probably buy a few extra to sell the water, and give the donations to Deeve. to help the site. If that is allowd, I will do that.

Also maybe I can buy some extra decals for the people who dont have any, and can buy them off of me at the show, so that they dont have to worry about trying to get them before, I can just buy liek 20 or somthing and have them with me.
      i dont mind buying the tent thingy whatever it is. unless you want one for personal use and dont mind bringing it with you. i rent a garage in my complex so i have no use for the tent thingy.

the selling of water, IA prob wont let you do. thats something i would have to ask them, but again, selling water and giving what we made back to the site is a great idea. i can ask IA that too. the buying the decals in advanced and selling them to people that dont have them is a good idea. 20 of them is 10 sets, so only 50 bux isnt too bad. i was gonna get mine here soon, with that keychain deal he has, plus my donation or something.

keep going with ideas, the radio thing in our "tent" is a good idea, it would need batteries, i dont think someone will let the car battery run all day. this should be fun, food if you guys want to bring food i would. i dont know if we are allowed to bbq, plus the fact its a long distance travel for most, so bringin burgers and dogs and stuff like that might be hard to plan/organize.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I dont mind helping other tuners out. We will have a long drive yes, but I dont mind spending a little bit of money. Seeing as eating out for the weekend will get expensive, so if everyone chipped in a few bucks and we could bbq(pending if we can) making hotdogs and burgers for the groupe would be nice. Rather than spending what 15 bucks a peice to go eat. yeah i would rather grill haha.

And when it gets closer, I will see what we can do about a tent, and other things. Let me know about the water deal. See if they will let us sell bottled water, and donate it to Deeve.

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

i definately will find out. its on my list of things to ask/rules. this is what i have so far...

1. the tent issue because it doesnt say anywhere, but some of there pics show it, so i think thats a go.
          2. bottled water sold, and profit made goes to donation back to cb7tuner (assuming you would want your money back for what you paid for the water.)
          3. g-mans idea of getting cb7tuner/import alliance 08 shirts made
          4. grills and grilling to eat while at the meet.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

i definately will find out. its on my list of things to ask/rules. this is what i have so far...

1. the tent issue because it doesnt say anywhere, but some of there pics show it, so i think thats a go.
            2. bottled water sold, and profit made goes to donation back to cb7tuner (assuming you would want your money back for what you paid for the water.)
            3. g-mans idea of getting cb7tuner/import alliance 08 shirts made
            4. grills and grilling to eat while at the meet.

I actually dont mind paying for the water, and whatever is made off of it goes to deeve. Here in kc, its only like 3 bucks for a pack of 24 bottles so i can grab like 20 cases or somthing, and bring it. even if we dont sell it all or dont drink it all. We drink bottled water here at our house. So i can just haul it back with me.

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I actually dont mind paying for the water, and whatever is made off of it goes to deeve. Here in kc, its only like 3 bucks for a pack of 24 bottles so i can grab like 20 cases or somthing, and bring it. even if we dont sell it all or dont drink it all. We drink bottled water here at our house. So i can just haul it back with me.
              damn 3 dollars, water is like gas here in orlando then. its like 5 for a 24 pack.

Comment

Hopefully I can go. July 26/27th aint too bad. I should be able to go as long as I have no tests or anything. Is there a direct link to the event on HT? Hopefully the midwest people will be able to go.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

are they like camping sleeping tents, i was looking at like the 6-7 feet tall things that are open all around, anyone can walk under them, and just hanging a banner on both sides or something.
                  No. They are the tall things with open sides.
                  I have 1 that is a 10'x10' square, and two that are 12'x12'.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

i got you down for maybe. why you coming to orlando? moving?
                    yeah I am moving down there to attend UTI !! i need to move foward in life and stop messing around with these side jobs and work with a real company and make real money !!! I start August 4 so its gonna be tight for me.. like get up there and then have to get back ... rest .. and then start school !! that is why i am a maybe because i don't know about funds because i am not worried about a place to stay... just the gas money and stuff to get there !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      No. They are the tall things with open sides.
                      I have 1 that is a 10'x10' square, and two that are 12'x12'.
                      awesome, then if you bring those we have our tent thingy banner holders lol.

Comment

my husband is driving my coupe, and I will be driving my sedan. yes 2 of us. But like I just said, there may be a couple more imports coming with us, but wont be accords, because the kc crew wont do long drives like I will
                        I'm more then willing to make the drive.......

If you will pay for my gas, and other expenses. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                          I'm more then willing to make the drive.......

If you will pay for my gas, and other expenses. Later
                          got you down under maybe...ttt

Comment

got you down under maybe...ttt
                            he wont go. Why in the hell would I pay for someone else to drive out there, and their expenses.....I wouldnt. I am the one with 3 kids, and pay all my bills..........anyways.........We will def. be there. let me know what we need to bring.

We just need to start saving up the money....oh and I am bring my taxes to h&r block to be redone because everyone is saying I should be getting like 4k more than what I did get....so we will see....if thats the case.... I will have my car turbo'd by the time we go out there

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Interesting!

Sounds like it would be enjoyable. However, have to save money up since I will have just graduated and will probably going on vacation somewhere so unfortunately at this point in time there is no comment from me. however...if it gets closer and I realize i might be able to go I will let ya'll know...then again I wont have the CB anymore so it all just depends! Later!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

Originally posted by PittCB7grl
                                Sounds like it would be enjoyable. However, have to save money up since I will have just graduated and will probably going on vacation somewhere so unfortunately at this point in time there is no comment from me. however...if it gets closer and I realize i might be able to go I will let ya'll know...then again I wont have the CB anymore so it all just depends! Later!
                                Take the new ride, and ME. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X