Clear All

dick cop strikes agian

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...in_a_New_Video

used condoms? wtf

Fuck that suspended with out pay ftw.
    wat?

Comment

YOU GET THAT!!!

everyone that said the skateboarder kid was at fault....doesnt look that way now...

What a total and complete dick. This guy is the definition of "Douche Bag". And "Asshole"; "dickhead"; "fuck-wad" etc etc etc

Looks like someone needs to lay off the 'roids......

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

What a fucking cock!
        I would be so mean to him.
        Also sued!
        He must be pissed that he has to drive that fucking GEM car around lol.
        I mean I might be a dick too if I had to drive one of those lol.

Comment

This guy is a very abusive person. I wonder if he treats his family like that. Last i recall there was a retired cop that kept doin the domestic violence thing to his wife and she blew his ass away with his own service pistol when he was retired. Heh a abusives cop worst nightmare =his wife OWned!

Comment

id kill him, his family and all of his children.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

d-bag

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

see what people dont know is that skateboarders are harassed like this everyday pretty much. ive lived in boston for almost 2 years and its happened to me more then i can remember. of course not this intense of a cop but still. we have been sat on curbs against buildings, screamed at, boards taken, pushed around, etc.

still ridiculous though and that cop went a little bit over the top.

Comment

we, bboyers get harassed a lot when dancing out on the street.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

no no...he's suspended WITH pay guys...WITH pay...what...the...fuck?

that is incredible
                    ____

Comment

that guy just gave him a free vacation.

Comment

Contact the Mafia

Comment

wow...someone's getting a swift kick in the balls. That's when you follow his fat ass home and torture his family and his pets

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

I hope the officer becomes happier with that free vacation.
                            It seems Officer Revierie is taking out his frustrations for driving that ugly EV car on innocent bystanders.

Honestly I don't think the police department should be so harsh on him...I mean they suspended him and they pay him...oh the pain...

I think they need to put this officer's enthusiasm to good use in real criminal situations...I wonder if he will talk the same talk to actual criminals...u know the ones with big sticks and rich lawyers.
                            Last edited by lokuputha; 02-20-2008, 03:02 AM.
                            DEVOTE

Comment

I mean a 14 year old? Sure the kid was a little punk, but he doesn't need some middle aged man weighing thrice his weight throwing him around. That aint gunna teach him shit. LIke lokuputha said, they should transfer him to like DEM or soe shit like that where he can get out that sexually frustrated anger on real criminals. Not a kid whos balls haven't dropped yet

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Working...
                              X