Need For Speed Rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need For Speed Rivals

I picked this up on PC last night and only have about 2 hours on it but I am loving it. All games are online with both players (I think 6-8 per game) and AI. You can run the races or events without the other players or you can roll up and challenge people just driving around. Also you have player controlled police and AI police going around trying to bust you at the same time.

I have won 6 player challenges and lost 1. Guy got mad though and started hunting me in one game because he rolled up and challenged me in a lambo while I was still running a stock mustang GT. He kept toying with me and at one point about 3 quarter of the way through the race I bumped him off a cliff and rushed to the finish before he could catch back up.

I am liking the game so far I have it on PS4 and its a lot of fun.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I uninstalled it from my PC because it doesn't support my Logitech G25 wheel. Or ANY steering wheel for that matter. I tried X360CE to make it work, but it turned out to be more of a hassle, so the game is gone. I mean, who makes a PC racing game that doesn't support racing steering wheels??
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
        I am liking the game so far I have it on PS4 and its a lot of fun.
        Yeah I agree it is a lot of fun. Beat main story lines in both racer and cop in like 4 days but there is still a tone to do in the game. I like getting on and messing with other players now. If there are a lot of racers in game I will go cop and vise versa if there are a lot of cops. The game is so far from actual handling and control but at the same time fun as hell.

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
        I uninstalled it from my PC because it doesn't support my Logitech G25 wheel. Or ANY steering wheel for that matter. I tried X360CE to make it work, but it turned out to be more of a hassle, so the game is gone. I mean, who makes a PC racing game that doesn't support racing steering wheels??

That sucks man I use a 360 controller on PC and did not realize it does not support a racing wheel on PC, but like I said the game is so far from technical as far as real world is concerned you would probably have fun with a gamepad.

Comment

it was a fun game but it gets old real quick. i have it on ps4

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
          X