Rode in/ Drove Ferrari 355 Spider!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rode in/ Drove Ferrari 355 Spider!

Damn those things are responsive. My co-worker was finished working on a Ferrari 355 spider and I had asked him may I tag along ( test ride to ensure everything was properly functioning). It was raining like crazy. He really didn't get to open it up due to the poor conditions, but he did give it just a lil' bit, and ALL POWER BROKE THE F**K LOOSE! You could tell he didn't even floor it, and that force didn't slam me back, it just held me so strong to the seat that I couldn't lean forward. He also took a curve in the pooring rain under a train bridge (one that you would litterally, and I mean seriously take at no more than 12 mphs) at about 25. There was a mustang coming around it on the other side doing about 10. I was like DAMMMNNNNN!

Then I had to get one out of the garage and give it to the customer. Not a far drive, but .

Here are some pictures from work...

A guest Lambo...

The Boss of the shop (430 Scud)...
    Last edited by Straight Success; 05-17-2008, 03:59 PM.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Wowzers Ant! Is your job hiring? I'll make the commute to Philly
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
      Wowzers Ant! Is your job hiring? I'll make the commute to Philly
      I don't know. I did hear they just hired a new receptionist (and from what I hear she is drop dead gorgeous).
      Last edited by Straight Success; 05-17-2008, 06:09 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
        I don't know. I did hear they just hired a new receptionist ( and from what I hear she is drop did gorgeous).
        BOINGINGOINGOING!

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I don't know. I did hear they just hired a new receptionist ( and from what I hear she is drop did gorgeous).
          Thats how office rumors start
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Thats how office rumors start
            I'm not one to circulate rumors or anything negative I hear or heard. I am still new myself, so even if she is drop dead gorgeous and single, I'mma do me. I will just chill. No rush on anything. In addition, the people who work there are cool and embraced me like family or something. I like it there so far. I am also learning a lot.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Sweet youre one lucky bastard..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I know. I am going to this Ferrari car show tomorrow. I've heard that they have everything there. Enzo's, F40's, F50, etc... You have to have an invitation and a ticket to go. I am excited. I have to leave the house by 7:30 a.m. because I am following about 20 Ferrari's up there. I'll make sure I take plenty of pictures.
                Last edited by Straight Success; 05-17-2008, 11:13 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

LUCKYYY
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

sweet..........should have get in on camcorder

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                      sweet..........should have get in on camcorder
                      I was working, so camcorders is out of the question. But, I actually thought about it. I'll just take many pictures. This is the one we were in (not exact one but same model).

- D. Chappelle

Comment

There are DEFINITELY worse jobs than this one.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I know. I am going to this Ferrari car show tomorrow. I've heard that they have everything there. Enzo's, F40's, F50, etc... You have to have an invitation and a ticket to go. I am excited. I have to leave the house by 7:30 a.m. because I am following about 20 Ferrari's up there. I'll make sure I take plenty of pictures.
                          You better otherwise imma get a Mod to ban you..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                            You better otherwise imma get a Mod to ban you..
                            Well we left from the dealership at about 8:30 a.m. I followed up two Ferrari's and a Maserati. They walked the B.S. out out my little four banger on the highway. It hurt so bad. I kept up with them better in the twisties, because I was behind the Maserati. Overall, I tried my best to keep up with them. We took all back roads, which took about an hour. We then picked up another Ferrari about 3/5 of the way of the trip.

Alright I'm prepared for the abuse. The show was GREAT! There were about 250 (estimate) Ferrari's (different years, makes, models). They had just about everything. When we arrived, people were jsut begining to pull in and organize. So, my friend and I did some walking around and the other things you do at a car show. She said "I thought you were gonna' take a lot of pictures." I replied, "I'll get them when everyone arrives."

Guess what? By the time everyone arrived, It was raining like a damn sunami. We tried to chill in the car until it stopped raining. Everyone got tired of the rain a started to leave.

So, I am very sorry! I'll be going to many more, so pictures will come. SO SORRY!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Today I got to drive a SuperAmerica and a 360 Modena. The SuperAmerica you can simply tell it has RAW POWER. I basically let it idle all the way around the block. I managed to put it in second gear off of idle and made it to about 20 mphs (could have been more, but I had to stop and park at the dealership). The 360 had the paddle shifting, and as I took it around the other side of the dealership, it too had RAW POWER. I pretty much left it in first and tapped the gas. It was jumping pretty hard (like riding a 2 stroke dirtbike and staying in first, and trying to give it smooth throttle ).

Those things are way crazy yet so damn cool.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X