X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
    Clean man. Im glad you fixed the front plate

this REALLY needs to be lowered.
    lol yeah, i eventually got damn ticket for it. I was tired of if flapping in the wind, so I put it in the front window. Cop got me for it a few months ago. o well, i guess it's less of a decapitation harzard on the bumper than in the car lol

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
    i took a speedo pic like that last nite sittin at 100mph
    lol I was bored, so I just drove to that spot and got that shot on the way. Found a few more spots on the way back, that I'd to go to, but my batteries died
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Update!!

Nothing new done to the car. Haven't had any money. Plus, my tags are dead, so no driving for me

Wish I had the money to get it back on the road and fix all the shit thats fucked on it.

It's been sitting for so fucking long. My brakes are fucked. Either the battery is dead or the alternator wont hold a charge. I've had to jump it a few times to just let it run. It needs an oil change...real bad lol.

Well that's it. thanks for stopping by!
      My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

I need to put some new pics up It looks a lot different now! Not really better lol. Just different. Maybe i'll take some tomorrow before work
        My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

nice choice in radio

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            nice choice in radio
            thanks lol got it at walfart for $80. Love having the usb, tons of songs to choose from lol
            My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Working...
            X