Some BB6 love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some BB6 love!

Hey guys well just did some serious work the last couple of days and wanted to share. Some areas of the car are still rough and I will be addressing them.
    Got some awsome new sponsors and awsome parts coming for BB6 owners!
    Explicit speed performance has new parts coming for testing for the BB6 that BB6 owners will LOVE!!!!!!
    some quick specs
    -F20B
    -Gutted
    -Caged
    -Tein suspension
    -Custom bracing
    etc etc etc
    as you can see i am pushing forward on the build. waiting for parts to arrive and then need final dyno tuning most likely by jeff evans. looking to break 200 WHP so hehe Stay tuned and i will see you at a road course near you!

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

very nice, that cage is sexy

how much weight are you trying to shed?

Comment

i like the colors nice all around
      92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD View Post
        very nice, that cage is sexy

how much weight are you trying to shed?
        I dont havae a specific number but this is a track car so whatever i dont need comes out. The radio is installed in the pictures but that will be gone tomorrow. Seats are on the way, the dash is gonna get gutted this week etc the bb6 is heavy to begin with so well see what i end up with weight wise. The car will go for corner balancing as soon as im done gutting it and remounting the battery.

Comment

wasnt this lude ur friends a few years back?

Comment

what you paint your VC with???? looks like etch primer

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

nice dude are you doing any motor work with it or just straight suspension/handling?

I should have the civic up and running when I go back to uconn, maybe we can run them on 84 or something

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit View Post
                nice dude are you doing any motor work with it or just straight suspension/handling?

I should have the civic up and running when I go back to uconn, maybe we can run them on 84 or something
                the motor is mostly stock for now. ITB's are ini near future along with some new goodies. Im having issues with tuning so if ANYONE knows chrome or is into tuning CONTACT ME. I HAVE $$ for help. thanks again

Comment

thats great that your doing a hardcore project for your car.

i know our cars are a heavy weight and serious shedding is needed to compete on the track.

do you plan on doing a weight balance on your car to make it closest to 50/50 as possible? if you do id really be interested on what you did.

im having serious back whipping issues on turns. but im going to see if a upgraded sway bar will tame that.

Comment

sweet project! take out that tar, in my Civic all tar was over 20lbs. Also there has to be a support bar in the rear bumper that could save another 20-30lbs. Just to give you a few ideas
                    Last edited by rexload; 07-01-2008, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Looks good Jan, this used to be Dimitri's BB right? Are you going to strip the sound deadening out of it? What transmission/clutch/flywheel are you using w/ the F20B? What are all the expected suspension mods?

Comment

thats awesome.
                        we have the same color coordination, but my green is stupid lol.
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

i like everything except the yellow headlight tint. is that brittney green metallic color?

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                            i like everything except the yellow headlight tint. is that brittney green metallic color?
                            No, that's Eucalyptus Green Pearl.

Your 'lude looks great, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                              Looks good Jan, this used to be Dimitri's BB right? Are you going to strip the sound deadening out of it? What transmission/clutch/flywheel are you using w/ the F20B? What are all the expected suspension mods?
                              Yup bought it from him when we built his 450whp mustang. hehee anyways
                              Yeah its a F20B with some manifold work, header, J's racing intake, lightweight flywheel, lightweight clutch assembly. Im actually selling the Stock F20B flywheel. I havae much more coming for the engine but im addressing some other issues of the car as we speak. My seat came in today so thatll go in ASAP and will save weight. dam stock seats are SO heavy

Comment

Working...
                              X