Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott, you gonna hate me for saying this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
    Toyota Engines win.

BEST engines ever.

ala 7M, any one?

Booya.
    lol....

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      Yes, but the 2GR-FE isn't the only reliable engine made, and not even from Toyota.

true true...I was always as to why they keep using yota engines...their good and reliable but I never thought "OOO POWER" with them [well most of them]
      ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
        true true...I was always as to why they keep using yota engines...their good and reliable but I never thought "OOO POWER" with them [well most of them]
        Toyota has quite a number of excellent powerful engines . A lot toyota engines can handle godly amounts of power. I'm not exactly sure why anyone would think otherwise.

Comment

Money. They have a contract. Lotus picked a manufacturer, thats who they stuck with.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post

i see nothing bland about this car.

in fact, it's rather striking and easily stands out among a crowds of other sports cars.
            it does!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
              Toyota has quite a number of excellent powerful engines . A lot toyota engines can handle godly amounts of power. I'm not exactly sure why anyone would think otherwise.
              I see what your saying, and by far their engines ARE generally VERY reliable and well built. But in their stock form they aren't anything amazing...good technology yes, well built yes...awe inspiring not reeealy. Sure the 2jz-gte and the 3s-gte (both are turbo) are prolly the "ooo" worthy engines made by toyota. As for n/a though, they are...well...good yes but nothing crazy.

ANY engine can make ungodly power...with money...our f22 for instance.
              Course it DOES help when your base is strong

WHICH is why I was always kinda curious why they chose the 2zz...dah well...doesn't really matter
              ____

Comment

Working...
              X