2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV

The much anticipated GT-R SpecV model that comes to the market only a year after the standard GT-R's debut, was officially unveiled today by Nissan. While maintaining the user-friendly character of the original model, the sportiest production version of the GT-R up to date promises to offer enthusiasts even higher levels of thrills through a series of body, interior and performance equipment and modifications.

2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV On the outside, the GT-R SpecV's new features include a carbon fiber rear spoiler, a carbon fiber grille, and carbon fiber brake ducts while Nissan has also introduced a new exclusive Ultimate Black Opal (RP) body color. Inside, apart from the removal of the two rear seats, the SpecV gains a set of special Recaro carbon fiber bucket seats, while carbon fiber insets embellish the rear center storage box, instrument panel and other trim areas.

The top-of-the-line GT-R's performance is enhanced with a new high gear boost control device. According to Nissan officials, this devise momentarily increases boost of the 3.8-liter V6's twin turbochargers offering greater torque in the intermediate-to-high speed ranges, while also allowing the engine to operate at a lower speed for improved fuel economy.

2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV Other modifications include a titanium-coated exhaust system, lightweight, racing-style forged aluminum wheels and carbon-ceramic brakes that promise to provide even better stopping performance.

For the time being, the GT-R SpecV will only be available in Japan, but don't be surprised if Nissan offers a few examples in North America and selected European markets in the very near future.

Last edited by casterX; 01-08-2009, 07:08 PM.

Last edited by casterX; 01-08-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Last edited by casterX; 01-08-2009, 06:54 PM.

Comment

holyshit

Comment

aaahhhh
          ahaahhaaaaa
          aaahahaaaaaa

my eyes popped out

fuck,now i have to type with one hand while i hold an eyeball w the other
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

skeet skeet. It is my new life goal to own this car. and i am serious.

Comment

Those changes were a lot more subtle than I expected.

The aerodynamic detailing on the exhaust is interesting.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

nice. but still no manual tranny.
                my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

nice pictures i bet it must cost a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
                    nice. but still no manual tranny.

AT ftw, my friend...AT ftw.

Guy that owns the Chevy Dealership i work at also owns a Nissan Dealer down the road. Ive seen a few GT-Rs up close and personal. Im yet to drive one, but when i do...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      AT ftw, my friend...AT ftw.

Guy that owns the Chevy Dealership i work at also owns a Nissan Dealer down the road. Ive seen a few GT-Rs up close and personal. Im yet to drive one, but when i do...
                      Dont push it too hard go all crazy and shit and meet up with a wall,or a cop,or into another car. Remember when you got power and speed shit happens muuuch quicker than usual gotta keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        Dont push it too hard go all crazy and shit and meet up with a wall,or a cop,or into another car. Remember when you got power and speed shit happens muuuch quicker than usual gotta keep that in mind.
                        LOL! "Power and speed." LOL!

He has driven Z06's and I guarantee you that thing is more likely to back itself into a wall than the Spec V.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                          LOL! "Power and speed." LOL!

He has driven Z06's and I guarantee you that thing is more likely to back itself into a wall than the Spec V.
                          thats nice to know and...

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                            thats nice to know and...
                            and...if he can handle a Z06, he can handle the Spec V.

Do I need to draw pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                              and...if he can handle a Z06, he can handle the Spec V.

Do I need to draw pictures?
                              you can if you want to dont really care anyway have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X