I got to sit in R33 skyline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to sit in R33 skyline

IN OKC on sat there was a car show at the Cox Convention Center called Tuner Fest and there was a bunch of sweet cars with a real 1965 GT40, a 1965 Shelby Cobra, a Mystic Crome Saleen, a 351w Focus hatch, a Twin Turbo Supra, and an R33 Nissan Skyline and the owner let me sit in it and it was the best thing, I want one sooooo bad now. all kinds of Type R's and just about all the cars you could want. The best part was the Bikini contest. We got a ton of photos so I will try to post some later.
    JDM H22a
    P2T4 tranny
    I/E, CM ultra-light flywheel and CM stage 1 clutch
    16x7 Rota C8's in bronze
    nitto neo gen, 205/50/16
    custom short throw shifter
    Tokico Illumina RAK Coilovers
    Power Stop Cross-Drilled Rotors, Honda Pads
    Honda Torneo Shift Boot and Knob

no pics no care
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

You know whats funny i went to nopi and there was a skyline. The owner left for a few and there was a group so i walked by wondering why such a cround and i heave a bov loud. So i get closer there is a line and ppl going in and out the car reving the motor. so im in line waiting and some guy coems like what the fuck. So ppl was like whats wrong he was like what the hell you ppl ereving my motor for lol

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
        You know whats funny i went to nopi and there was a skyline. The owner left for a few and there was a group so i walked by wondering why such a cround and i heave a bov loud. So i get closer there is a line and ppl going in and out the car reving the motor. so im in line waiting and some guy coems like what the fuck. So ppl was like whats wrong he was like what the hell you ppl ereving my motor for lol
        thats terrible.. i woulda whyled out on the event coordinator

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

lmao, thats fuckin great

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
            Even though it doesnt do much harm the owner deserved it for leaving is skyline unattended with the keys in the ignition, he got lucky no one put it in gear and bounced lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
              Even though it doesnt do much harm the owner deserved it for leaving is skyline unattended with the keys in the ignition, he got lucky no one put it in gear and bounced lol
              Not really. I mean, do you just walk up to your friends car and start revving the engine. If people were sitting in my car doing that, heads would be rolling.
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I wouldnt do it to my friends car, but i mean why would you leave your car unattended with the keys it especially if theres a crowd around oh well

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

my friends always revv my shit up, i could care less, i think its funny

Comment

Working...
                  X