Damn Media!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Media!!!

Why must they over do EVERYTHING?!? First it was the huge body kits...then "JayDM"...now drift. Really. Once there's something "new" in the scene they run it untill it's dead!!! Sadly the big body kit thing seems like it will never go away...oh well . But I like to keep my cars without a designation. My designation is clean. Very simple and to the point. JDM is the closest "designation" it will get. It's catogorized as factory now...but that's besides the point . Oh well...feel free to expand.
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

The media lives for making money. When theres a hot item there going to milk it till theres no more money left in it which results in us being sick of it.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

ahahaha 2fast 2furious= 2fags 2curious

Comment

^^^naw...

me and my buds are makin' a spoof...

"2 Slow 2 Curious"

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

even the word 'clean' is designation interpreted in different ways. some people may think my car is clean but others will think "you car just looks stock". I say who cares... really. Why go through the headaches of classifying terminology when everyone has their own point of view about it? It's like shouting at the rain.

Just put it to rest and do your own thing... it's all about individuality and how you express your tastes through your car... and being respectful to those who have taken a different path in modifying their cars.

Comment

media on hot topics = money

that's what it comes down to

expand on what Lithium was sayin...if you spend the time, your hard earned money and hard work on something you have a passion for & it looks good to you...rock on. other's opinions shouldn't matter, especially when you're the one driving it.

definitely respect has gotta be there if they did all that. now, if he/she wants to race and you smoke him/her...he/she ain't got shit to say & you can lay the smack down on him/her all ya want
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
            X