2010 Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition

A special "Transformers" edition of the Chevrolet Camaro has been unveiled at the Comic-Con in San Diego to please both fans of the car and the film starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox.

The Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition will surely satisfy the requests from countless customers who have been dying to get their hands on a "Bumblebee" Camaro since the first Transformers movie was released in 2007.

http://www.zcars.com.au/camaro-trans...ecial-edition/

i must've saw one here in Iowa then. no lie.

i even got to talk to him. i was in the H22 Prelude and all of a sudden saw HID's and i was wondering what kind of car it was and he came up.

that thing is powerful and has a nice grunt sound to it.

he even had the Transformers autobots logo on the side of the car also.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

yup thats it. nice man

Comment

The one pictured isnt the BumbleBee Edition. Although, we had one identical to the one pictured, come in the other day. You can tell cuz theyre striped at the factory. All others are dealer-installed.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

We've seen and have heard word from GM that theyre looking into releasing a handful that are actually BUMBLEBEE Camaros. With the wheels, hood, lip kit, INT, etc. Now you can order the "Transformers" Edition and i think you might even be able to order the lip kit, but you cant get the hood or INT.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
          X