'04 'Z' (Pics!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'04 'Z' (Pics!)

My buddy was detailing this car (he owns his own detailing business) and I snagged some pics of it. I thought you guys might enjoy them.

Notice the staggered 19" Volks (I believe the rears are 19x10, fronts 19x9.5 - not sure on the offset). It's also lowered on Tein coilovers (although, only dropped about 2" right now judging by the stance).

Not a lot done under the hood, just some custom painted panels and a CAI.

This car was a repo, he's detailing it for the bank. They said they'll be listing it for sale around $10k! Wish I had the money.

-mak

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
    Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
    Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
    [ Completed | Pending ]

other automotive?

Comment

I'll buy it

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice 'z'. I'm sure who ever buys it will get the stereotypical 'douche' tag.
        Last edited by ibr_adam09; 11-23-2009, 02:21 PM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

damn, those volk gt-c's are easily worth 1500 too if someone were to pick it up!
          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Nice for that price...btw do you know how many miles and what type of tranny AT or 6SPD..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
              Nice 'z'. I'm sure who ever buys it will get the sterotypical 'douche' tag.
              kiss my ass.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Can you get me more info on that car for me please, miles, condition, transmission, options, VIN number? You mean they have it listed at $10k or listed as starting bid?

Comment

It's a manual, so a 6spd. Not sure on the other details but I'm told it was a 1-owner vehicle.

I'll ask about the bank info. He said they might auction it off if it's not purchased for their asking price, which is supposedly around $10k. The (ex)owner reportedly owed $13k on it and the bank is willing to take a small loss to get paid.

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                  Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                  Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                  [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

When is this to happen Mak. I want it.

Comment

Theres also a chance it will go to a dealer auction, guys.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                      X