My old car....i miss her JDM Corolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old car....i miss her JDM Corolla

i got this car for 800 bucks from my dads friend (it was his sons but her ran away at 17 so he sold it to us) cost 800 plus a 300 tow trip...i fixed it up with a full exhaust n new battery cuz thats what it needed...

SMOG WAS A BITCH!!!!!! took like 6 months to register and lots of my part time money :/ i was on temporary forever it seemed like...

it was completely gutted all it had was a dash n 2 seats which i swapped in STI leather seats...wasnt easy at all!!!!! ima crappy welder

this baby had 200000 miles and leaked out of its tranny seal and ended up needing a whole whole axle too...

i raced this thing like CRAZY at school and work and i think it could have easily ran 14s on a 1/4 mile (even tho i never got an official tracktime but my dad said it was close lol)

all in all i loved this car at 16 even tho EVERYONE hated on me for no interior no stereo and no AC....but it was stick in a corolla thats knda rare lol

all i can say is i fell in love with 4bangers right there...wooped all the jettas n mazda 3s n prerunner trucks and got quite a few tickets (exhibition of speed which i fought n won...and 2 speeding tickets)

to all the young new kids with crappy accords....yeah u can buy another car if u save ur money but why?!?!?! spend it on the car you have and make memories and make it your own

just found these pics in my old phone and decided to send em to photobucket...i hope u guys enjoyed

OH!!!! i had to get rid of it cuz i got n an accident :/ stupid dead stop traffic on the 60 in LA and i was doin 40 behind a surburban and they moved and i rear ended a hummer i had a concussion and was rushed to the hospital cuz i hit my head on my MOMO wheel and was bleeding baaaad while my parents destroyed the car within the next few days....they had no idea what it ment to me :/ buuuuut now i have my accord n i kno ill b fine :P

.My Ride.

Love the bay....
    I'm looking into getting one of those for my Rolla.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

dude it was amazing feeling!!!!chirped into 3rd like everytime :P n sounded amazing with my exhaust...ima check my old computer n see if i have a pic lol they are the easiest things to work on too :P

.My Ride.

Comment

The only thing is that I'm broke now

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

welllll....i think everyone is pretty much broke now :/ almost half the guys on here are unemployed :[ it sucks!!!

.My Ride.

Comment

Wow, and you got it with that engine? I dont think its the stock one, and you can get some real ponies out that ish...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

nooo the 16 valve is stock and with the setup i had it was 172 hp with a light ass car n a proper tune and a cold day i wud pull away even n 4th gear :]

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by renegade28x
                welllll....i think everyone is pretty much broke now :/ almost half the guys on here are unemployed :[ it sucks!!!
                true..

Comment

Originally posted by renegade28x View Post
                  they are the easiest things to work on too :P
                  are you talking about the BT 20V here?

Comment

yeah i never did anything internally but it was pretty intense learning the other stuff lol i went from having an e30 to this lol of coarse it seemed easy...dont let my words make you think i actually did anything cuz all i did to it was suspension and a lot of fabricating like the exhaust and the seats and custom 6x9 brackets for the deck lol i was 16 and stupid what can i say

.My Ride.

Comment

Working...
                    X