The Challenger
    44.44%
    The Accord
    55.56%

The poll is expired.

Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

I would buy the accord....

are you looking to buy one? race one? demolition derby one?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

accord for sure.
      COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
        demolition derby one?
        really? i lol'd

Comment

what exact model for the challenger? srt-8? and im assuming its the accord coupe yes?
          ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The Chrysler LX-platform cars tend to look good, but have you driven one? I drove a Magnum, and I literally felt like I was looking out through a mailbox door. Couldn't even see the traffic signals without having to leaning forward! It could be my long-arm driving style, but I'd still much prefer a higher glass:metal ratio.

Accord all the way. Chrysler products are generally crap, except the Ram trucks. The company only seems to put it's effort into that cash cow.
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by scotty91 View Post
              really? i lol'd

just messin'..
              Originally posted by deevergote
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by nurega View Post
                the Chrysler Lx-platform Cars Tend To Look Good, But Have You Driven One? I Drove A Magnum, And I Literally Felt Like I Was Looking Out Through A Mailbox Door. Couldn't Even See The Traffic Signals Without Having To Leaning Forward! It Could Be My Long-arm Driving Style, But I'd Still Much Prefer A Higher Glass:metal Ratio.
                X2

Comment

Honda all the way. Classy, refined, reliable, good resale. What more do you need? The Accord is a beautiful piece of machinery.

Challenger is just a fat American car. It's lazy, heavy, cheaply made (I used to build seats and interior components for them) and will have rock bottom resale value. Not to mention, 90% of them are going to be beat on hard because everyone thinks it's a street legal race car.

Yeah, the Challeger is cool, as long as it's an SRT8. There's no point in getting anything less, and it's pretty impracticle as a year round daily driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                    The Chrysler LX-platform cars tend to look good, but have you driven one? I drove a Magnum, and I literally felt like I was looking out through a mailbox door. Couldn't even see the traffic signals without having to leaning forward! It could be my long-arm driving style, but I'd still much prefer a higher glass:metal ratio.

Accord all the way. Chrysler products are generally crap, except the Ram trucks. The company only seems to put it's effort into that cash cow.
                    Rams are no better. My room mate has a 2002 Ram Sport crew cab with the 360 in it.

Only has 75k miles on it and it's already had a new tranny, new rear end, PCM reprogrammed, new rad, new catalytic converter, new head because the valve guides burnt out and new transfer case. Sad part is, he bought it with 72k miles on it and he's done the head, brakes, fixed an exhaust leak and replaced the rad in 3000 miles.

Pretty damn reliable truck.

I've yet to own a Chrysler product, and I don't think I ever will unless it was built before 1980.

Comment

challenger all the way
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                        I would buy the accord....

are you looking to buy one? race one? demolition derby one?
                        The one in the pic is mine

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                        accord for sure.
                        I do love my Accord

Originally posted by rave93 View Post
                        what exact model for the challenger? srt-8? and im assuming its the accord coupe yes?
                        Still havent made to the dealer yet but i'm thinking R/T cause i'm sure the SRT will be out of my price range.

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                        No havent driver one yet

Really never herd ne thing but never had a reason to listen.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Honda all the way. Classy, refined, reliable, good resale. What more do you need? The Accord is a beautiful piece of machinery.

Challenger is just a fat American car. It's lazy, heavy, cheaply made (I used to build seats and interior components for them) and will have rock bottom resale value. Not to mention, 90% of them are going to be beat on hard because everyone thinks it's a street legal race car.

Yeah, the Challeger is cool, as long as it's an SRT8. There's no point in getting anything less, and it's pretty impracticle as a year round daily driver.
                        True that I do love the stylin of the accord, but I have to pay the mortgage and I think the SRT8 will brake me.

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                        challenger all the way
                        It is nice isn't?lol
                        Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Challenger.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

MSRP*$32,605
                            Bodystyle2 door Coupe
                            Engine5.7L V-8cyl
                            Transmission6 speed manual
                            Ext. ColorBright Silver

This would be what i'd get.
                            Last edited by benjerman112; 08-01-2010, 12:56 AM.
                            Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Chalengers to me seem shitty, they are WAY to boxy. Plus what about gas and what not that v8 is one hungry monster in one havy ass body. I would stay with the accord.

Rip It Up
                              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                              X