• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layin' Frame Video

http://www.thc4life.com/THCmedia/I-10_0001.wmv

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

i dont know a whole lot about trucks wit air rides but are they acutally dragin on the frame? Some people may say its stupid but i think that would be sweet to do and see.

Comment

Skid plate things that they put

Comment

I think they use titanium rods that scrape the ground and create a white sparks shower.
        another video to add to this thread:
        http://jdmposer.com/truck.wmv
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Thats pretty cool.. although I know the tickets for that have to be kinda bad if you get caught.. since you could be "damaging the road"

Yeah, they use these titanium blocks that are bolted to the frame...

I would love to see the look on someones face when you drive up to them and drop it... sparks everywhere, although some people might end up swerving and getting into an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
            I think they use titanium rods that scrape the ground and create a white sparks shower.
            another video to add to this thread:
            http://jdmposer.com/truck.wmv

I see a cb7 in there... 26-28 second mark.

Comment

i've always liked slammed mini trucks. teckademics has a whole video dedicated to slammed trucks and off-roading... it's pretty cool. they have the frame scrapin in that video too... which i think looks crazy.

Comment

Actually most do drag the frame when throwing the showers...I have some buddies that do it, and then I know others that use a ball hitch turned upside down to spark it. Titanium blocks are way overpriced and not worth it.

I just got another S10 a few weeks ago and am getting the itch to bag it...but for now I'll just keep draggin the accords exhaust.

Jay
                Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
                  Actually most do drag the frame when throwing the showers...I have some buddies that do it, and then I know others that use a ball hitch turned upside down to spark it. Titanium blocks are way overpriced and not worth it.

I just got another S10 a few weeks ago and am getting the itch to bag it...but for now I'll just keep draggin the accords exhaust.

Jay
                  i hope to be putting on some custom drag blocks off of the frame, and being able to drag them on the highway alittle. def not something you would expect from a fiberglass kit

Comment

being a truck fan, i think its insane you can get a truck that low to drag the frame, not so smart but fucking sick.

Comment

way to get tailgaters off your ass, shoot sparks in their face, lol.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                        I see a cb7 in there... 26-28 second mark.
                        LOL, that's makes it On Topic

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                        Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                        Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                        Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

anybody know what tha song is in the first video

Comment

my friend has an s10 that used to do that....its pretty cool when you can get two trucks next to eachother at night doing it

Comment

Working...
                            X