5th Gen Accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th Gen Accords

I know this is CB7 Tuner, but a friend of mine bought a 95 Accord, and was going to get JDM headlights. I didn't think that they made JDM one pieces for the 5th gen. I thought the JDM headlights for the 5th gen were the blackhoused 2 piece...can anyone shed some light on this for me? I don't want to see him spend mucho bucks on some fake JDM shit. Thanks

5th gen JDM Headlights are 1 piece black housed.

dont let him buy 2 pieces

14.72 @ 94.03.
    www.myspace.com/hyphyee

Comment

Originally posted by cd6SiR
      5th gen JDM Headlights are 1 piece black housed.
      Wrong

Comment

if im wrong then tell me what is right. dont just say wrong, the guy is looking for an answer and you didn't do much to help. And im almost 100% sure im right

14.72 @ 94.03.
        www.myspace.com/hyphyee

Comment

I'm 100% sure you're wrong. There isn't a real JDM one piece headlight for 5th gen accords. I had a '96 in 2000-2001 so I researched this thoroughly when I had the car.

Originally posted by FAQ from HondaSociety
          Q.) Whats the difference between autodynamic blackhousings and the stanley ones?
          A.) There are two verson's currently avliable

1. The True Stanley verson (Average price around 600-700)

2. The replicas (AKA Autodynamic or the Depo's average price as low as 280-300)
          Stanly NEVER made stock one pieces for 5th gens

more proof:
          http://board.accordtuner.com/showthr...=5th+gen+piece
          http://board.accordtuner.com/showthr...=5th+gen+piece

need I continue?
          Last edited by Big Body LX; 07-15-2005, 11:58 PM.

Comment

yea . . . the 2 peices were made by stanley and were standard equipment on the accord SiR model (chassis code CD6) that came with an h22 engine rated at 195 hp. . . . there are no JDM one peices, and projectors have never come as standard equipment on any accord model that i have ever heard of . . . the DEPO knockoffs that you will see for around 180-190 are of very good quality and fit perfectly from what i am told if your friend is on a budget
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
            X