Next car after the accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next car after the accord?

After the Accord, or maybe the accord is your fav. car, what are you going to get, "asking everyone"?

I want to get an Acura RSX Type-S

6 speed acura tl

i wonder how many people will go acura

Comment

WRX, and i would put a big ol sti wing on it, gold 17's, carbon fiber trunk and hood with all the vents on the side, with rally mud flaps. then after my warranty ran out i would put a ginourmous bov and a turbo back exhaust and call it a day...

Comment

RSX Type S all the way. I heard rumors that the new Civic SI is going to replace the RSX and that 2006 might be the RSX's last year. Afterwards it will just be the TSX and a 2dr version on the TSX. If this is true, I hope for the last year they create a Type R trim for the RSX.

Comment

If I could afford it and didn't need a back seat (10 month old son ) I would get a Corvette . If I could afford them, and since I need a back seat, a CRV or maybe a Ridgeline . But most likely, another Accord , or maybe an Acura, prob'ly a Legend, whatever I can afford at the time .
          Did I use to many emoticons?

Comment

G35
            S2K
            Acura TSX/TL
            or a Truck

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Lexus IS300.. which I should have sometime in the soon future.

Once I'm out and have a better paying job than $10 an hour i'll be interested in something like a G35 or EXT or something.. but who knows?
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I NEVER plan to part with my 92lx. I'll eventually sell the DX once I have my turbo fun, and I want to replace it with a Galant VR4.

My fiancee is the one I'm urging to get the "sensible" car... Hopefully a 6th gen V6 Accord (I LOVE the coupe, but the sedan might have to do)

I also want to get a Skyline. It'll probably be another 5 years or so, but I may be able to get an R32 here fairly inexpensively once it gets "classic" status (20 years... or 25... I think 25 is historic)

Comment

a truck...

Comment

Well what price range? Uses? weather area? etc. But just off the bat a lot of cars are going to be ouot in 2006-07. so want and see the new stuff thats coming out.

Comment

i like the TL and the TSX alot... hehe right now im tryign to convince my parents to get the TSX instead of the 2k6 accord sedan ^_^
                      Last edited by NivLacS3Z; 07-17-2005, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I might either go for a 5th gen 5spd wagon or a 00 honda odyssy idk how to spell it. I would want them white.
                        I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

theres life after the accord?
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

of course another accord
                            g35
                            r-34 skyline
                            240sx w/ an s14 sr20det swap

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                            91 accord lx (5spd)
                            92 accord lx (5spd)
                            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                              Well what price range? Uses? weather area? etc. But just off the bat a lot of cars are going to be ouot in 2006-07. so want and see the new stuff thats coming out.
                              It's not really a "what would you want" question, but more of a "what are you hoping to get" question.

R34 is pretty unlikely for just about any of us, I would think... Not unattainable, but that much money for such an old car? I mean, you can get a USDM NSX for less! A used one anyway (20k now for a 92, I've seen).

But yeah, in all practicality, a VR4 works for me. Perhaps I'll buy the car from a certain someone that is planning on getting one... that certain someone always gets amazing stuff and sells em pretty quickly

Comment

Working...
                              X