i am back to square one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am back to square one

still deciding on what car i want...a non-honda, reliable (keyword), has decent power unlike my all mighty sohc!
    um, under 160k miles and max limit of $5000 dollars.

ive been looking at 92-94 SE maximas, 95+ maximas, Lexus SC300, ES300, infiniti G20 and other sedans.

im just really picky and i want something that'd last for a 2hr drive.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

you know what i have really been thinking about what my first car almost was...
    an infiniti q45... you want to be big body pimpin that is one sweet ass ride..v8?!.. leather?!..UGH.. and im sure you can find an early 90s version for much less than your max...

good luck in whatever you choose though..

Comment

Dude....95-99 Maximas OW3N All....they're fast, somewhat efficient, and reliable to say the least, you can easily get one with about 100-130K miles for around $3500-$5000 depending on what year and model it is....I've had two, and they're pretty damn fast man! Check out some of the Vids on this site... www.custommaxima.com this will end your thoughts......(maybe?)
      1991 Honda Accord Ex
      Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
      Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
        you know what i have really been thinking about what my first car almost was...
        an infiniti q45... you want to be big body pimpin that is one sweet ass ride..v8?!.. leather?!..UGH.. and im sure you can find an early 90s version for much less than your max...

good luck in whatever you choose though..
        been thinking about that but it is too big for me and too old...lol prefer something newer than my accord.
        Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
        Dude....95-99 Maximas OW3N All....they're fast, somewhat efficient, and reliable to say the least, you can easily get one with about 100-130K miles for around $3500-$5000 depending on what year and model it is....I've had two, and they're pretty damn fast man! Check out some of the Vids on this site... www.custommaxima.com this will end your thoughts......(maybe?)
        bayarea inflation kills me because that gen maxima...is at least 4500+ here and thats if im lucky. maybe try and buy out of state?
        I <3 G60.

Comment

ACTUALLY, i wouldnt mind a 93 cb7 w/ low miles.

of course, it'd have to meet certain qualifications such as...perfect runnign condition.
          color interior and exterior that i want
          5 spd
          less than 150k miles
          stock
          EX model w/ sunroof

that is all
          Last edited by wed3k; 08-10-2005, 04:42 AM.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            still deciding on what car i want...a non-honda, reliable (keyword), has decent power unlike my all mighty sohc!
            ummmmmmm......yeah. So whats wrong with the one you have now?
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

ummmmmmm......yeah. So whats wrong with the one you have now?
              i dont trust it...one minor accident which lead to a new paintjob...things go wrong...ive pretty much am sick of it.

i love it but i am sick of it (if you know what i mean). it is time for me to move on to something bigger and better. but of course if i can find a 93 that meets all the qualifications as stated above then im down.
              Last edited by wed3k; 08-10-2005, 04:45 AM.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

word!
                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  ACTUALLY, i wouldnt mind a 93 cb7 w/ low miles.

of course, it'd have to meet certain qualifications such as...perfect runnign condition.
                  color interior and exterior that i want
                  5 spd
                  less than 150k miles
                  stock
                  EX model w/ sunroof

that is all
                  dude get a 93 EX mang! ..you can always find them...number 1 selling car for that year!..low mileage.........5 speed....... if i were you thats what i would do...keep us posted....get a cb7!!! you can find mint ones all over the U.S...better yet go for a mint SE...or a 93 EX ..just my recommendations.

Comment

Get a Volvo 960 Turbo. They can be easily upgraded to 400+ hp, has a strong bottom end for boosting, are under $5k, well appointed, and are a total sleeper.

Get what you want, just my .02.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I say go for the 93! LX or EX. I would take either of my Hondas anywhere, any time. I've already taken the Accord with the H22 swap to SoCal and back with no problems to speak of. And now that I have my cruise control back... WOOHOO! ROADTRIP! Just waiting on my new injectors so I can get it smogged and registered.

Check Craigslist and you should be able to find something. You can even get them on ebay if you want to travel to pick it up.

You know, I'd hate to have to take one of the cars out of my sig!
                      This one **********************************vvvv**
                      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                        I say go for the 93! LX or EX. I would take either of my Hondas anywhere, any time. I've already taken the Accord with the H22 swap to SoCal and back with no problems to speak of. And now that I have my cruise control back... WOOHOO! ROADTRIP! Just waiting on my new injectors so I can get it smogged and registered.

Check Craigslist and you should be able to find something. You can even get them on ebay if you want to travel to pick it up.

You know, I'd hate to have to take one of the cars out of my sig!
                        This one **********************************vvvv**
                        lol, thanks but since the grey interior was never offered with a factory white accord, i think ill try and buy the 93 and swap my interior over
                        and THEN sell my car because i really like the grey seats. unless of course it comes with leather then i cant complain.

but yea,m finding the right car takes lots of patience which i have because im slowly saving up the money AND of course i can swap over all the modifications.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

think AWD. i was actually looking at impreza's and A4's before i bought my cb7. just an idea but it would be tough to find an A4 in your price range with low miles

Comment

Just get a 93 cb7 easy to find around here.

Comment

And they drink super.

Otherwise, yes just get a 92-93 there are so many clean ones out here.

Comment

Working...
                              X