Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Accord Coupe Spy Shots, brochure and much more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Accord Coupe Spy Shots, brochure and much more...

First impressions, well it looks hell of a lot better, and I am certainly enjoying the redesigned tails. The 6mt has so many features to offer, it makes me want to get one. I honestly think i black, with those new red/clear tails w/led in them, it is going to be SMOKING. And with 250ish hp, its gonna be a screamer, imagine a s/c in there, the thing will literally haul ass.

Here's the links, from TOV. Enjoy.

http://www.templeofvtec.net/forums/o...sage_id=389734

http://www.templeofvtec.net/forums/o...sage_id=389057
    Last edited by Nycxeracer; 08-21-2005, 06:24 PM.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Meh I like the rear end but I wish they wouldve made the front end alot more appealing.

Id say its still ugly but thats just me.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
      Meh I like the rear end but I wish they wouldve made the front end alot more appealing.

Id say its still ugly but thats just me.
      How about those horsepower numbers, can u say damnn...the power/weight ratio is what's up too, 3318/250ish HP? nice.

Comment

i like it
        FA1

Comment

wooo! hot!
          you beat me to it lol

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Kinda bland from the back.. Doesnt scream Honda to me anymore. Accords have had long, narrow tail lights for years, with the exception of the 7g coupe and all the 5gs, and even those dont seem right to me. That general tail light design is what makes, and has made, the Accord as beautiful of a car as it is and has been, imo. Im not too keen on the complete carryover of the 7th gen front, either. Reminds me of GM and the Monte Carlo. They stuck a brand new, more bland front end on it for 06 or 07 (I forget which) and left the back unchanged.
            Last edited by texasvtak; 08-24-2005, 01:01 AM.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

V6 Accord Coupe 2006

Comment

need a front shot..
                hahahahah

Comment

Compared to the new Civics...and SI's, I think its an improvement from the 7th generation accords......it kinda looks hawt....
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Every model, even the base VP, has a DOHC i-VTEC motor... that's kinda cool! Granted, the 4cyl motors are only 163hp, but still...

Comment

Meh, totally NOT diggin the redesigned tail on the sedans!

Link in sig is a shot of my rear (Although I'd like to get the earlier tails with the white all across the back, ugly ugly redesign for the '05s )

332.3rwhp 348.9tq SAE
                      13.7452 @ 103.54 w/ 2.2443 60ft
                      Needs website updated badly!

16.168 @ 86.29mph w/ 2.487 60ft
                      Trick love the kids!

Comment

i like how they took the taillights off the trunk lid on the coupes...my mom works on the assembly line these things are being built on.....she said they are awesome! shes even driven them from the line to the testing range/area

Comment

Yeah, the tails are the big news this year. I think Honda took some real heat for the "Buick" tails for them to only last 3 years --- and I'm just now starting to come around to them a bit.

I think the new tails integrate with the rest of the car better for '06, however the triangular shape resembles a Camry's too much now. You take some, you give some.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Every model, even the base VP, has a DOHC i-VTEC motor... that's kinda cool! Granted, the 4cyl motors are only 163hp, but still...
                            That's how it's been since '03 in the Accord. The K-series 4cyl. are all i-VTEC DOHC, but of course that "VTEC" only means optimized for fuel economy. It's the same engine for Accord, CR-V and Element.

In my 5-sp Element that engine is smooth as buttah, but doesn't pull hard at all and doesn't have the characteristic Honda wail from even garden-variety engines of old. Again, you take some, you give some.

My ideal Accord remains the Accord Aerodeck (wagon version of the TSX, if it were HERE.)
                            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Redesigned Front grille!!! Major improvement IMO!

Comment

Working...
                              X