Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****HOT WHIP INSIDE**** 56ksorry

my dads car these pics would be decent but they came out super dark

im uber mad these came out so dark they looked great on my digi but whatever
    and before someone asks the specs are as follows
    91 corvette ZR-1 4 cam 32 valve 11:1 comp ratio with 335 tires in the rear this car is a monster from the factory and with what is done to my dads it puts this car well over 400whp it runs low 12s on street tires spinning through first and second this is the car i learned to drive in i learned at an autox track and have been in love with this car since i drove this car all weekend and getting back into the accord was nice but wheres the power? lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

meh, vettes are cool but not my style i guess.

Comment

^^^ i couldnt wait for your response lol i definately respect ur opinion

The Chronicles.

Comment

not a fan of vettes 70's through the c4, c5 and up and the first few years is only what i really care for. But nice ride none the less. you get to drive it?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

OMG thats a ZR1!!! You guys have no idea how rare these are, most of the later C4 Corvettes had the pushrod LT1 or LT4. This is the infamous LT5....that thing is a monster! I beleive that the LT5 was designed and engineered by Lotus and Mercury Marine. all aluminum 350 ci 32 valve DOHC V8...*drool*
          00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
            OMG thats a ZR1!!! You guys have no idea how rare these are, most of the later C4 Corvettes had the pushrod LT1 or LT4. This is the infamous LT5....that thing is a monster! I beleive that the LT5 was designed and engineered by Lotus and Mercury Marine. all aluminum 350 ci 32 valve DOHC V8...*drool*
            someone give this man a pat on the back yes it is a Z and yes it is rare its 3 and a half inches wider in the rear and yes its dual overhead cam and it was designed by lotus and the aluminum for the block and heads were designed by mercruiser this car is a monster trust me i drive this car on a regular basis

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
              someone give this man a pat on the back yes it is a Z and yes it is rare its 3 and a half inches wider in the rear and yes its dual overhead cam and it was designed by lotus and the aluminum for the block and heads were designed by mercruiser this car is a monster trust me i drive this car on a regular basis

Meh.......

j/k they are pretty quick cars.

Comment

i like the newer ones myself..... not really a domestic fan..but i like how they sit low...

Comment

agreed i love the stance on the new vettes my dads car is lowered as well and u people wonder where i get it from

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                    i like the newer ones myself..... not really a domestic fan..but i like how they sit low...
                    But youd probably cream your pants for a Ferrari equivalent or less.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

this car has easily taken ferrari 360s from a roll on the freeway its 6 speed so it has a top speed around 195

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                        Wow, you have no idea how lucky you are to have access to and drive that beast. Aside from Hondas, I've always been a die hard GM fan and I'm well aware of these. Sadly, I've never had the oppurtunity to drive a ZR1...the only C4's I've driven were equipped with LT1's or L98's (I believe thats the RPO for the old TPI 350 but I could be wrong)

BTW, hey mxcx...I LOVE your sig I think that pretty much speaks for the both of us....
                        Last edited by mrhonda; 09-18-2005, 11:14 PM.
                        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

i would like to make love to that car. 375 hp
                          FA1

Comment

Damn, I agree. You are so lucky J-Spec. That car is one of the rarest cars out there period. I would definitely jump on the opportunity to rock one of those.

Comment

Yeah the L98 was a TPI. Friend of mines got one in his 92 Z28. And I figured my sig would speak for more than just me
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X