b20 vtec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b20 vtec

I am wondering if any of the people that are reading this think that for a b-series motor that this is the best bet if you want a good torque monster. I am just curious to know because my friend from Floirda has it in his eg hatch.
    Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

It is the most desirable combonation, Like Fizz said though it has to be done correctly. I've seen a few kick the bucket myself, some are still running.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I've never driven any 4 bangers except for my F22A6. But I've been in an EG hatch with a standard LS (B18B non-VTEC) engine that was pushing almost 200HP. This thing is insane. It has so much low end and a ton of high end as well. I've heard really good things about the B20VTEC. I'd say go for it if you can. Otherwise the B18 won't dissapoint you either.
      + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

He just had to put a new bottom end on it because for some stupid rason he was trying to top it out. At 130 mph it started running on three cylinders and started blowing black smoke. We pulled it apart and it detenated in cylinder 3. There is a hole in the side of the piston and the spark plug was melted. He fixing to completly forge the bottom end, put eb sleeves and and block guard. When he is finished he will have a 550whp hatch with a b22. ( bored b20)
        Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

Comment

wasnt there a h22a crv that was turbo in superstreet before? well i think it had an h22a
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
          X