No announcement yet.

Pics Of My 93 Civic Coupe (EJ1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back in town as we speak Billy, I gotta see this ride lol. Although I have to work for the next two weeks in Nashua still.

I may end up selling my truck sometime after spring. I need a gas saver haha.

My gf just bought an aluminum radiator , new distributor and bumper cover off ebay so ill be doing some installing this saturday.

But thats some really good progress with the coupe.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
      Im back in town as we speak Billy, I gotta see this ride lol. Although I have to work for the next two weeks in Nashua still.

I may end up selling my truck sometime after spring. I need a gas saver haha.

My gf just bought an aluminum radiator , new distributor and bumper cover off ebay so ill be doing some installing this saturday.

But thats some really good progress with the coupe.
      thanks man....hey henry if your installing that stuff in taunton or whatever ill help ya out....and you can see my work in progress at the same time....we should meet up soon....we been talking about it but it aint happen yet....pm me if you wanna.

Comment

by the way...the 5 speed swap will be going down the 3rd week in march. (spring time baby)...... cant freaking wait.

Comment

dan, could you pm me a list of all the black interior partrs you have? thanks man.

Comment

I'm not much of a civic lover, in fact for the most part I hate them, but your's is banging man. Good job. Those rims are definitely the bees knees.

I think the only Civic I would ever own would have to be a 99-00 Si. Correct me if I'm wrong on the years there.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              by the way...the 5 speed swap will be going down the 3rd week in march. (spring time baby)...... cant freaking wait...
              dan, could you pm me a list of all the black interior partrs you have? thanks man.
              Nice, right by my b-day Sure, consider it done. I'm anxious to see the new header along w/ the meticulous wrapping job you did

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                I'm not much of a civic lover, in fact for the most part I hate them, but your's is banging man. Good job. Those rims are definitely the bees knees.

I think the only Civic I would ever own would have to be a 99-00 Si. Correct me if I'm wrong on the years there.
                thanks man...lol thats the first time i ever heard "the bees knees"

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                  Nice, right by my b-day Sure, consider it done. I'm anxious to see the new header along w/ the meticulous wrapping job you did
                  yup yup.....not much to see except a bunch of header wrap.....hopefully youll see it in time before it all gets ripped off....(to low) well as long as it only rips off my down pipe......itll stay on the primeries.

Comment

thanks man...lol thats the first time i ever heard "the bees knees"
                    yeah I was in a dorky mood, what can I say?
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

$500 damn, amazing
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

yup yup.....not much to see except a bunch of header wrap.....hopefully youll see it in time before it all gets ripped off....(to low) well as long as it only rips off my down pipe......itll stay on the primeries.
                        I don't like to hear that! So you wrapped the down pipe also or just the header? I fig'd it wouldn't rip off the header, just the dp if you did wrap it Yeah, you are low I guess, never realized that

Comment

I don't like to hear that! So you wrapped the down pipe also or just the header? I fig'd it wouldn't rip off the header, just the dp if you did wrap it Yeah, you are low I guess, never realized that
                          i wrapped the entire thing.....down pipe as well. but i looked today and the wrap is all staying on very well....and just for laughs and giggles i grasped the top of my header (one of the primeries) really tight and this was after a 25 min highway run to the hospital (dan you know why) and the header wrap was luke warm....this stuff works great (thermo-tech)...it is unbelievable how well this wrap keeps the heat inside the header.....and with this 00 Y8 header and the wrap theres a noticeable differance in the powerband....i love it! and i have faith in the OEM header that it will not crack....to freaking strong, also i used all 50 ft of the thermotech....50' by 2". good stuff

Comment

^That is awesome, I can't wait to see that and see how well that works TTT

Comment

^That is awesome, I can't wait to see that and see how well that works TTT
                              yea.....dude wait until the swaps done....so much better with 5 gears....and youll see it next saturday. cant wait.

Comment

bump, EDM amber side markers have been orderd, and also front USDM style depo fog lights......will be doing yellow tint to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X