01 Lude VS 04 Civic SI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01 Lude VS 04 Civic SI

im looking into a new car.. i got two im looking at... well three but 2 of em are my most likely choices....

1 a 2001 Prelude(Blue)
    2 a 2004 Civic SI hatch(Blue)
    3 and the one i want the most 2006 Civic SI(Black)

ok assuming you all choose the 06 SI as # 1 choice.. what would be the next choice in you opinion and why... i lookin for opinions to help my with mine... the lude and civic are in equalaly good shape... soo idd appreciate the coments
    from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

Obviously, 06 SI would be my first choice.

Other than that I would take the Lude hands down. It is the last year. That blue is a very rare color, and it will spank the 04 SI.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

thanks for stoppin for the opinion more welcome... eyah i was thinkin prelude too but just wanted more oppinions... there are only 12000 civic SIs this year... thats freakin rare... that would be baller status

Comment

Yeah but the Prelude in that color is dead sexy. And I am sure there were many fewer than 12,000. I think that last year Preludes total production was 20,000 or so. Plus the performance aspect, and the Prelude is more old school Honda.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Better yet...
          4 H22 swap into the Accord!

YES! Option #4 y0!!!!1!11! Get j00 sum byothc!!!

Comment

prelude would be a wise choice. screw the 04 si there slow. 06 si is even better. i would still get the lude.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
              prelude would be a wise choice. screw the 04 si there slow. 06 si is even better. i would still get the lude.
              pfft . . . the Si is faster than the lude, and its hot as hell in black. Id def go with that.

1 06 Si
              2 lude
              3 shoudlnt really even be a choice.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

com'on lets be serious 06' civic SI as first choice and then obviously the lude as the back up. However these two options are far more expensive then an 04' civic si.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

prelude all the way for me, 06 si should be quick but are too ugly for me.
                  FA1

Comment

thanks guys but it turns out the prelude had the info messed up... i was told it had 56000 miles on it and now i was told its around 113000 .... f that.. and the 06 Si is too expensive ... screw searchin for a while... im stickin wht the sohc non v tec CB for a while

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      Obviously, 06 SI would be my first choice.

Other than that I would take the Lude hands down. It is the last year. That blue is a very rare color, and it will spank the 04 SI.
                      theres only 2 preludes in my town and there both that blue color

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

if you cant go with the 06 Si.. go with the prelude.

preludes are fuuuunnn.

Comment

Working...
                        X