X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Jazz/Fit

"form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

I heard the Fit might be coming here by '07 or '08 . . . its a nice little car.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Check the Honda website, it should be in showrooms later this year, probably sometime around May or June I would think. I remember seeing an article in an old issue of Honda Tuning about a Mugen Fit dubbed the Mugen Fit Dynamite. It was powered by an Integra Type R K20.

Its definately the next best thing to a CRX, shit probably even better once it hits and mounts are made for the swap.

Comment

I don't know about pimping it out and all, but I think they are cool cars stock.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by H22ACB7
          Check the Honda website, it should be in showrooms later this year, probably sometime around May or June I would think. I remember seeing an article in an old issue of Honda Tuning about a Mugen Fit dubbed the Mugen Fit Dynamite. It was powered by an Integra Type R K20.

Its definately the next best thing to a CRX, shit probably even better once it hits and mounts are made for the swap.
          really? that soon? I knew that they made a LHD model for an autoshow, but I wasnt aware it was going to be in showrooms that soon . . . I wonder how it will sell.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Yup. Im pretty sure it will sell pretty well. Its going up against the new Toyota Yaris and the Scion xB, as far as cars that are for sure in the same class and resemble each other as far as body style. I would think its a lock, cuz not only is it the better looking of the other 2 competitors, but with the Honda fan base, and the obvious amazing potential the tuner community has already found in the car in Japan, it should be a no brainer.

The car will MSRP somewhere around $14,000, plus all the swap costs and tuner parts and junk, and you could pretty much have a monster street machine.

Comment

I was just gonna point out that the Yaris aka Vitz is also going to make it stateside and I wouldn't be suprised if Nissan were to follow along with Subaru.

Who knows maybe Suzuki will jump at the chance as well.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Fucking ***.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

[quote=I heard the Fit might be coming here by '07 or '08 . . . its a nice little car.[/quote]

Originally posted by H22ACB7

already available in california:

edit:
                  mugen fit s plus

mugen fit way plus

mugen fit professional

edit 2:
                  wald fit
                  Last edited by uncle_el; 01-25-2006, 04:02 AM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

it looks like an EP civic wagon

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

i cant wait for honda to bring these here. its going to be a big seller.

Comment

One thing I don't like about those little tiny cars is the drive train is usually so under powered that you have to wind the engine out everytime you want to go anywhere.
                        It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

can somebody find the spoon sports fit

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                            can somebody find the spoon sports fit
                            ever use google?!

took 10 seconds

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Definitely a hot car. I'm digging the body style more and more after seeing the pictures. I think the Fit will outsell the Scion xB because it seems to have a plethora of aftermarket parts available already (it has been in Japan for a bit) and it looks a lot better anyway.
                              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X