Civics, yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civics, yes or no

Are you a fan? I'm tired of them...people need to show the 'ccords more love. And think of all the hackjob swaps they waste H22's on??? They BELONG to us!!!
    Yeah
    55.56%
    Nah, the last Civic I liked had CVCC on the back
    44.44%

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

civics suck ass.

Comment

Fiz we know you like them, youre a traitor.

Comment

I like other cars too, just not a huge fan of civics. Don't take my post to literaly, we still love you.

Comment

I like the New 04 Civic coupes, with the new headlight design, looks alot better than the 01-03(when ever the new bodystyle come out), and previous gens. K-series swap time. And you know that theres gonna be some really nice kits coming out soon, if you like that kinda stuff.

Jay
          Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

only if u get a 98 Si.

Comment

Originally posted by empera
              only if u get a 98 Si.
              non existent... 99-00 si are definitely the hottest civics out there though..

ppi
              DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
              PC: *searching*

Comment

i feel too cramped in them (im 6'1") but the 99-00 si's are my fave the eg and ek hb's look nice too

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

if it's civic it better be EG6 SiR II (RHD) or a lefty base model with the B16, B18, or hell make it RWD with a S2k engine. some magazine did one awhile back. the civic hb fits almost everywhere parking wise and thus is also easy to scoot thru traffic unscathed. next closest thing is a CB7 coupe. somewhat lightweight and still pretty quick thru traffic, parking is a slight bit harder, but oh well. love tha CB7 coupe.

Comment

ok sorry. only if its a 99-00 Si.

Comment

I personally like the 88-91 civic Si hatchbacks and CRX Si's. Those are some of the coolest looking civics EVER
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

If I had to get a civic it would definitely be a 99-00 si. Thats it though. I really can't stand civics. They are too cramped. I like to have room and sportyness. The Accord provides both.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

For their purpose, Civics are fine... They're cheap, reliable, efficient, and have enough power for most normal people. For tuners, the Civic is, as fizz said, very lightweight. They can be made quite fast. 13 seconds with JUST an H22 swap is impressive. However, to get a really fast Civic, you'd need to sacrifice some things.

To me, they feel boxy and cheap compared to the CB7. The newest Civics weigh almost as much as my car, so the weight factor is out.

The only Civic I would really consider (besides one of the old ones... the CVCC era ) would be the CRX (the newest models... 91-92, perhaps?)

Comment

Oh man I hate CRX's. That is the only Honda I hate. I don't care how fast they are. They are just so butt ugly to me.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                              For their purpose, Civics are fine... They're cheap, reliable, efficient, and have enough power for most normal people. For tuners, the Civic is, as fizz said, very lightweight. They can be made quite fast. 13 seconds with JUST an H22 swap is impressive. However, to get a really fast Civic, you'd need to sacrifice some things.

To me, they feel boxy and cheap compared to the CB7. The newest Civics weigh almost as much as my car, so the weight factor is out.

The only Civic I would really consider (besides one of the old ones... the CVCC era ) would be the CRX (the newest models... 91-92, perhaps?)
                              The newest civics ditched the double wishbone suspension in favor of a macpherson setup. well they are econ cars, but still what was honda thinking?!
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X