No announcement yet.

New pics of the G20. dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome man. I've always liked the G20s...I was actually supposed to get a '96 G20t instead of the Accord, but that didn't pan out. What kind of suspension does it run? Is it all independent double wishbones like the Accords?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

looks great eric...cant wait to see it in may!

Comment

I thought you had said your mom wouldn't let you do the swap and you were looking for a newer one. Maybe I missed something.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

My mom is never really thrilled about any mods i do. but she said I couldnt buy a newer car AND do a swap. the only reason she is letting me do it on this car is because it has 225k miles on it

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I'm still reading up and learning about nissans. They are really starting to appeal to me, I'm about to just forget all my cb7 boost dreams and go with an NA h22 swap and look into a classis Sentra SER with sr20det. What sr20det are you getting, black top or red top?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
              I'm still reading up and learning about nissans. They are really starting to appeal to me, I'm about to just forget all my cb7 boost dreams and go with an NA h22 swap and look into a classis Sentra SER with sr20det. What sr20det are you getting, black top or red top?
              Im getting a "bluebird" motor..which technicly has a black valve cover. The red top (FWD anyway) is the GTiR motor which my friend has in his classis SER. he hit just under 400WHP on the stock block and stock turbo. we ended up melting piston #1. 24psi was aparently too much.

there is also the Avenier motor which is basicly a bluebird motor with a T28 also has a black valve cover.

Comment

SR20...i smell sleeper Eric glad to see ur doin good bro!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  Im getting a "bluebird" motor..which technicly has a black valve cover. The red top (FWD anyway) is the GTiR motor which my friend has in his classis SER. he hit just under 400WHP on the stock block and stock turbo. we ended up melting piston #1. 24psi was aparently too much.

there is also the Avenier motor which is basicly a bluebird motor with a T28 also has a black valve cover.
                  24 psi was too much? Must be a defective engine

I forgot, the g20 is RWD right? The 240sx (s13,s14) is rwd, but i know people have gotten sr20's into them. So there is a fwd and rwd version of the sr20det then.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                    24 psi was too much? Must be a defective engine

I forgot, the g20 is RWD right? The 240sx (s13,s14) is rwd, but i know people have gotten sr20's into them. So there is a fwd and rwd version of the sr20det then.
                    No, the G20 is FWD like the sentra..and yes there is a FWD and RWD version of the sr20det, they are not interchangable.

Comment

i really gotta see your car sometime Eric
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I just saw a dropped G20 almost identical to yours on my way to work.

Anyways, I likes it mang!
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

And so it begins

Comment

Looking nice.

My mom almost bought one the other day, a 93 in Black.

She said it looked nice outside, but really plain Inside.
                            More like a early 90's Sentra.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                              Looking nice.

My mom almost bought one the other day, a 93 in Black.

She said it looked nice outside, but really plain Inside.
                              More like a early 90's Sentra.
                              THe G20t has a really nice interior...leather, power, heated seats, nicer dash etc. Im not cool enough to have scored a 't' model

Comment

looks very good...except boo to the nissan primera thingies, i dont like those
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X