No announcement yet.

85 crx si...problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZC was also available on SOHC form. Most of the people i seen with ZC's boost that motor so i dunno. Why dont you just put another motor in the car instead of just doing mani swaps and such?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
      hey race boy a lil help here plzz...something else bothering me is that all the motors ive seen for this car have 12 valve on the intake manifold mine doesnt
      ...is it possible someone put a different mani on this motor...do any other one match up??
      You'd have to change the head bro, do you mean you want a 16v or what?
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        ZC was also available on SOHC form. Most of the people i seen with ZC's boost that motor so i dunno. Why dont you just put another motor in the car instead of just doing mani swaps and such?
        no i was asking if anyone cacn tell me if this is the stock mani...not which ones will ....look at the pics above..its missing the 12 valve words on it

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
          You'd have to change the head bro, do you mean you want a 16v or what?
          ok so say someone changed the head...how can i tell?? numbers? id stamp or anything?

Comment

Nah bro thats the stock motor they didn't say 12 valve on the intake mani just the Valve cover.

I had a 87 Civic si with the same shit in it.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
              Nah bro thats the stock motor they didn't say 12 valve on the intake mani just the Valve cover.

I had a 87 Civic si with the same shit in it.
              aight good lookin out

Comment

Working...
              X