Ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecu?

So me and my friend MAY be piecing back together a turbo gsr integra.
    The whole story is it was a young kid's his mom payed for all the parts and all the labor, well at some point the kid and his mom got into an argument and she was goin to sell his car. So he strips the turbo/manifold, and the ecu and takes off I guess trying to make some money off it. But anyway my friend can get the car for 2000 maybe less because she might be taking the rims off. So I'm helpin him out by pricing the parts that he needs. I'm just not sure what to do for the ecu since this thing supposedly runs in the 11s, and has a built bottom end with cams, dsm injectors blah blah yadda yadda, i'm just not real sure where to go in that area. So i was hopin you guys here could steer me in the right direction for a chipped ECU cuz i'm >>>> thanks
    Previous cb7members ride thread
    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Id run a stand alone if its suppose to be in the 11s.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

eh, it can be done with crome or uberdata, just gota know how to tune. but obviously this car had some type of expensive engine management if the fucking kid didnt do shit. you said the mom paid for everything including labor, wtf?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yea i know spoiled ass rich kids, i'll try and get pics of the setup. But to tell the truth i don't think this thing ran in the 11s. It is built with pretty nice parts though so who knows what it did run. From what i can see it had a custom 3inch exhaust all the way back, maybe 2.5 I/c piping, hks ssq bov, not sure what turbo and manifold it had or wastegate , rota rims, dsm blue top injectors, not sure what fuel pressure regulator it has, stock cam gears but supposedly cams. So i'm kinda at a lost. But i'm gonna ask around to see if i can find some one who knows him so maybe i can find out what the hell he was using

thanks guyz and anymore opinions are appredciated
        Previous cb7members ride thread
        86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Working...
        X