No announcement yet.

clean legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends are the shit... the only other car where i love the bodystyle just like the cb7

has anybody every turbo'd them up ??? or what?

Comment

I love legends... I'd take a gs 6 speed sedan... or a 6 speed coupe (which isn't a gs btw, thats only a sedan designation)

oh and that first guy is in japan, hes been around for a while I used to look at his site like every day, although now seeing it again a few years later I realize its a little much for me... still very nice though.
      HSHO #3

Comment

i dig this.

Comment

the black one is clean as hell. legends are truely a legendary car. lol

Comment

id sport one

Comment

This is a clean and EXPENSIVE legend. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...g=en&cardist=9

Comment

Nothing wrong with the '91-'95 Legend. I always liked the Vigor too. In fact if I can locate a very clean semi-local automatic '94 one day, I'd really consider getting one.
                '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

There was a yellow legend in last months Honda Tuning that had a 6 speed V6 and the guy was still figuring out how to twin turbo it. thing was beautiful.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                  Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                  My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                    There was a yellow legend in last months Honda Tuning that had a 6 speed V6 and the guy was still figuring out how to twin turbo it. thing was beautiful.
                    you mean this one?
                    www.2slik4u.com

some more:

later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yeah that yellow one is from last months HT. You must be the google master to find all these nice pics. That or their photographer. nice finds TypeG
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                      My (old) Ride

Comment

Legends are awesome. I would love to own one one of these days. They are so clean, and the body style couldn't get any classier.
                        Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

and the winner is the type II,

the most aggressive looking car.. the big boy.. i was actually just at a dealer who was selling one, 6,995 strong.. this thing was veryclean the gold color with beige and black int.. i fell in love, they were willing to give me 1,800 ffor a trade in but i couldnt afford the rest...

.............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Damn bro if my brother saw these pics I swear he would bust a nut...lol. Prior to the maxima he had a 94 legend....
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

[QUOTE=TypeG]you mean this one?
                              www.2slik4u.com

I remember this car. I think the owner took the RL block and the legend head, ported and polished it as well as some other goodies. The car like a bat outha hell. Now remember this is a HEAVY ASS legend.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X