2007 nissan 350z gt-s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mxcx
    Do you read or do you just skim? Based. BASED.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline#V35
    I guess this is just a difference in interpretations. However, if two cars share:

Engines
    Transmissions
    Suspensions
    Subframes

Fundamentally speaking how are they different? It's not even like they have different engines or are tuned differently...the sport suspension on the G is the Z suspension with 1" extra ride height. You must think the 1st gen CL is a totally different car from the 90-97 Accord, even though the only differences between them are cosmetic. IMO they are the same cars, just with different wheelbases and cosmetic changes.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

> 13b, vq35

Comment

> vq, 13b, 2jz, B18(lol)

although, Nissan Powerplants are my favorite....The RB series will probably hold my Number 2 spot for most kickass engine ever. 20B is simply too badass
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

yeah those things make some powwer. ill stick with my rb though

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            You know I'm gonna hate...

I H8 BOOST!!! I might make that my license plate.

Also, the new G35 just came out...where's the new Z? I'd hold off on that...

exactly why do you have this personal vendetta against boosting?what did it ever do to you, not like it blew your n/a motor or anything. just wondering...
            1993 CB7
            2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              You must think the 1st gen CL is a totally different car from the 90-97 Accord, even though the only differences between them are cosmetic. IMO they are the same cars, just with different wheelbases and cosmetic changes.
              YA1.. CD7.. What was I thinking?
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

One more thing for the night-
                You DO know that the G35 is a US market Skyline, right? Why, then, would Nissan make their precious Skyline the same as the Z? That makes as much sense as Chevy making the Corvette the same as the Camaro.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  man, just when i wished nissan would stop, they keep comming...
                  Why? Trying to give themt the reach around..

Sorry just had too
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

You DO know that the G35 is a US market Skyline, right? Why, then, would Nissan make their precious Skyline the same as the Z? That makes as much sense as Chevy making the Corvette the same as the Camaro.
                    I don't know why you persist. If sharing the same engine, transmission, suspensions and subframes don't equate to being the same car for you then we might as well just end the discussion here. I'm well aware that the G35 is the Skyline and was debuted in '01 as the XVL concept. That doesn't take away from the fact that the G35 and 350Z share all fundamental mechanics.

If all it takes for a car to be completely different is a badge and new headlights more power to you. However from what I understand there's little to no difference between the cars outside of wheelbases and body panels.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtiC7fwX3Hg
                      ^^this is what the new 350z should be...
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Thank you! I was thinking the same exact thing. They share the same parts, but the G35 is a base model Skyline. It is not a trim model to the 350Z. Glory, you should go look at the cars in person. They really aren't as similar as you think. And they can't share the same suspension. The Z's base model suspension setup is much harsher than the G35's. You really could learn plenty about a car from a test drive.

Again, the G35 is a BASE MODEL SKYLINE. It is not a 350Z 2 + 2 coupe. I don't care what they share. They just aren't the same car. Drive both of them, and you will understand.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordCB7
                          nice!

x2......
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                          X