06 TSX? Anyone own/driven one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 TSX? Anyone own/driven one?

My sister is considering an 06 TSX...price isnt bad...anyone own one? or has anyone driven one?

Any suggestions on why we should/shouldn't get one? I havent had time to go down there and drive one...hopefully you guys can give me advice. Thanks.
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

i'd prefer a TL over a TSX.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Yeah...but the price difference is like 6000 with nav...
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

i'm sure it's worth it..tha TSX isn't so appealing, my friend purchased a TSX ..ended up trading it in for the TL after about 2 weeks.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Hmm...I'll consider that when I go to drive it...but I dont think the TL is within our budget...but thanks for the info buddy.
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
            Hmm...I'll consider that when I go to drive it...but I dont think the TL is within our budget...but thanks for the info buddy.
            ahah no problem man, anything to help out a fellow so cal member.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i think i got smoked by one one night... or was it a TL they all look the same to me.. the TL, TSX, look very similar

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                i think i got smoked by one one night... or was it a TL they all look the same to me.. the TL, TSX, look very similar
                no way, they do not look the same. the TL is way more better looking. it's exterior pwns that of the TSX's.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i would defintely roll one of these, they are dope. the tsx is smaller than the tl but that makes it more nimble and fun to drive. i take my cousins out all the time and its hard to give the keys back.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                    ahah no problem man, anything to help out a fellow so cal member.
                    Thanks buddy. But I'm in NorCal...

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                    I sometimes get confused by the front...they look similar from the front...but the rest is very different...

Originally posted by erok515
                    i would defintely roll one of these, they are dope. the tsx is smaller than the tl but that makes it more nimble and fun to drive. i take my cousins out all the time and its hard to give the keys back.
                    Sweet. Thanks man.
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Always been a fan of the TSX, Honda's version of a new "H22a Accord" --- rejoice in that. Tl has details I like but overall the TSX is more attractive to me.

But mainly, at the TL's price I start to itch for things like G35, 328i etc. ...
                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Yes, price is a big thing for me too...
                        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

THe TSX has potential I would get one. Its a pretty good dd if thats what your sis is goin for and yea it has a decent amount of aftermarket support too.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i drove my friends 04 tl 6 spd the other day it was so fun and will own alot of cars on the road but i also drove my cousins tsx and it isnt a bad car if your sis isnt about going supoer fast than the tsx is a good car for her but if she wants a car that will get up and go the tl is it and you get the baller effect with it my friend paid 22k for his tl with navi and 6spd so if you can swing that then do it
                            visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                            For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

my mom has a tsx, i love that car.
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
                              X