• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akrodha Link 'O The Day

Hope this isn't a repost.

Import Culture

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

crazy man... some of those wheel lips are outrageous. if there was a lid for the outside of the wheel, i could probably do a load of laundry inside of it.

and those vans are nuts. i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that, that trend never picked up over here... lol..

Comment

those trucks and vans are caaah-razeee man!! cool pics!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Man, people think we have rice over here...

Comment

ahahah its just that over there.. it is the land of the ricing sun.. so they dont call eachother rice.. lol.. they have a serious loss of grip on what is acceptable.. i mean can we sit on the back of those vans? while there driving jesus. its like 4-5ft extentions..
          there were a select few old skoo cars i did like.. that grey corolla i believe with the black rims.. bleh the exposed oil cooler and lines i wont get but it did look ok..

bleh.. that trend needs to do.. its been around too long.. when it first started it was ok.. not so radical.. now its just.. well. RICE. lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
          X