Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A true JDM gem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2433192186

I would take that so quick. It would no longer be a show car. I would auto x that thing till the day it died. That guage cluster alone is about $1000!

To bad it's not real JDM.....
    Last edited by 5spdintegra; 09-21-2003, 02:24 AM.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

if only it was rhd.. very sweet none the less..
    DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
    PC: *searching*

Comment

I did see one rhd jdm integra sir-g on ebay tonight. I had gone to shit though so I won't even post the link.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

wow....im in love. it will be mine...oh yes, it will be mine

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Nice Type-R. If I only had the money! I say a 2001 Type-R at the strip last Friday w/ a Jdm front conversion. It was sweet looking. Yellow. Mugen wing. Stock 7 spoke gunmetals. It was bad. Anyway I like the car. I just wish that Honda would start selling all of the Type-R s here. That would be sweet. Oh well.
          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

suposedly they are gonna start to bring the civic type r's over here...

ppi
            DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
            PC: *searching*

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
              Nice Type-R. If I only had the money! I say a 2001 Type-R at the strip last Friday w/ a Jdm front conversion. It was sweet looking. Yellow. Mugen wing. Stock 7 spoke gunmetals. It was bad. Anyway I like the car. I just wish that Honda would start selling all of the Type-R s here. That would be sweet. Oh well.
              thats basically my dream car...nothing too fancy, just a clean itr with a jdm conversion, lil wing, nice lil wheels, and there ya go. not 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS, just riiiight

Comment

I like that car allot. Wow number 171 too, 172 sold last week for just under 20K on eBay. Didn't have any of those conversion but it had a shit load of engine work and three sets of rims.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                  I like that car allot. Wow number 171 too, 172 sold last week for just under 20K on eBay. Didn't have any of those conversion but it had a shit load of engine work and three sets of rims.
                  Did you know those numbers are just random and have nothing to do with production order?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
                    Did you know those numbers are just random and have nothing to do with production order?
                    grayson....just a huge pot of random knowledge. ur sig isnt working again, by the way

Comment

spokane

hello
                      just saw 5spd and nirvo were from spokane, Im in tacoma.. happen to know a dave dinges? i work with him in the mcchord afb FD..hes from there
                      by the way im rather new here...
                      and have a 93 lx.. some mods -workin on the swap
                      going to russia by the end of october so the extra funds should be awfully helpful
                      my email addy is jbuknowmehotmail.com
                      or jason.baier@mcchord.af.mil
                      thanks again
                      jason
                      www.cardomain.com/id/accordzoom
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: spokane

Originally posted by accordzoom

hello
                        just saw 5spd and nirvo were from spokane, Im in tacoma.. happen to know a dave dinges? i work with him in the mcchord afb FD..hes from there
                        by the way im rather new here...
                        and have a 93 lx.. some mods -workin on the swap
                        going to russia by the end of october so the extra funds should be awfully helpful
                        my email addy is jbuknowmehotmail.com
                        or jason.baier@mcchord.af.mil
                        thanks again
                        jason
                        www.cardomain.com/id/accordzoom
                        Holy shit! I used to go to his house. I'm friends with his little brother Danny. Tell him Grayson Ervin says hi but I doubt he remembers me.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

lol, thats sweet...
                          i just thought i would throw it out there
                          i'll be lookin to swap around next sumr time frame if i manage my cash right while im in russia-
                          know any peopl that would be interested in assisting since i am a virgin to sawpping...or shops that do it for an alright price and do a good job?
                          thanks alot
                          jason
                          Attached Files

Comment

that looks nice, anyone selling a 95-98 teg?....5spd?.. i want one..!
                            Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by CRseX
                              that looks nice, anyone selling a 95-98 teg?....5spd?.. i want one..!
                              Damn, I know someone who just sold one. He probley lives close to you too. Tegs arent rare just check autotrader or make me an offer!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X