X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1971 Datsun SKYLINE GT-R

Got some extra cash?

not my car but this Bad Boy was listed on Ebay a few weeks back with a Buy
    It Now price of $30.5K ..as described by the seller " This car has been completely restored year 2000 and built GT-R clone at same time with more performance than the original GT-R and built more reliable to use everyday. "

they had one on super street a while back, that shit was so bad ass, i wish i could have bought one
    Members Ride

Comment

Talk about old school..... Thats the way to go....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

gangsta.. do they throw an rb26tt in it

Comment

i want one of those!!!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Now thats what you call Old Skool.... hell yeah
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

sorry to burst your bubble but that car was umm. mis-tagged. its not a datsun. its a nissan.

nice car either way. i have seen all original low km models sell for well over 50g's. at that price you can roll in an r34 gtr

Comment

Gotta love the grandpa of all skylines good stuff.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

So is it a GT-R or is it a GT-R clone? Nice car, but overpriced for a clone.
                  Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                  Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                    So is it a GT-R or is it a GT-R clone? Nice car, but overpriced for a clone.
                    o prefer having a wrecked (not too wrecked, just somthing u can fix) r34 skyliny gtr v-spec
                    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                    check out my mr thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord
                      o prefer having a wrecked (not too wrecked, just somthing u can fix) r34 skyliny gtr v-spec
                      Too bad those things are like paper. Thing breaks into pieces on impact lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

that car is ***

Toyota 2000GT FTW

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          that car is ***

Toyota 2000GT FTW
                          Im with on the 2000GT....but this car is evil looking.....I see some Early GTO Influences...

wow...
                          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

yeah, this car is sexy as hell.
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                              sorry to burst your bubble but that car was umm. mis-tagged. its not a datsun. its a nissan.

nice car either way. i have seen all original low km models sell for well over 50g's. at that price you can roll in an r34 gtr

yea.. overlooked that one.. it's a nissan.

as described by the seller if anyone's got an extra $30.5K..

Vehicle Description

e-Bay approved !! Very rare to Find !! This is 1971,Nissan JDM SKYLINE GT-R Clone. KGC-10 Modified. This year and model, Skyline ( Hako-suka ) is always 1st, place at old Japanese cars peoples best choice . This car has been completely restored year 2000 and built GT-R clone at same time with more performance than the original GT-R and built more reliable to use everyday. The original GT-R come with 6 cylinder DOHC 3 Solex carbs and many many GT-R used on the race back in late 60's and early 70's. We call HAKO-SUKA for this year of model. The original GT-R become too expensive and some of car sold more than 100k USD. It is become real dream car or some one who has big extra money for toys. It will be same as like a Shelby or some other dream cars. The body size is little bigger than the Datsun 510. This Skyline also got completely clear all glasses includes all sides, front widshield and rear.( Original GT-R OEM parts.) This car has very famous 2.8 litter L-28 engine with some performance parts in it. The three Solex side draft carbs set up and headers for better flows. The Nissan L motor will be very easy to make it hi-performance. I can get and supply any parts you need from Japan. You should not come to see this Skyline without ready to pay, because Once you look at it , sit on the bucket seat, start the engine and drive this Skyline,,,, in 5 min,later,,,,, I am sure that you really want to take this car back to your home. This is very rare chance to own one of rare Old Japanese school style Skyline. Fun to drive and keep the car value forever.! Here is a list of modifications had been done with this Skyline: 300mm Front Disc rotor with R-32 Skyline caliper set up. Front TRD short stroke racing shocks with modified strut adjustable springs and height. Adjustble strut upper plate and adjustable tower bar. Best mach with rear Bilstein shocks and street & racing springs. Also very famous "RS WATANABE" Mag wheels. ( Front 8.0x15 / Rear 9.5x15 ) The carbrator set up with triple Solex 44. The exhaust is all stainless steel headers and Japanese famous brand "Trust" muffler for best performance. No carpet set up. (( Original GT-R Style ! )) Here is bad side.(( Problems )) There is nothing serious problem with all mechanicals and body. It is very good condition for 35 years old car. Not too far to make show car. I would say Sunday driver. There is small rust on the driver's door bottom and between right side rear pillar and trunk rid. (See picture) Nothing serious body rust. Easy job to fix it. Also it got still good paint very shining ! , but previous owner use car cover for longtime period and some of body edge on the top coat has damaged. I also recommend to put bigger power brake system for more sports run. Just for more safety sports run. The tire has crack on the side wall, but never leak air from the rims. One of the side of driver's bucket seat has ripped off. Missing room light cover. If have any question about this Skyline GT-R clone,,Please send me your question to : << partsdepo@hotmail.com >> We also able to find and import Old Japanese cars from Japan by your request. We have best stuff waiting your e-mail. Please contact to JAPAN: << michelle@bridge.ocn.ne.jp >> Good luck !! for your dream !!

Comment

Working...
                              X