X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find ray ray hope everything works out well for ya
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Oh Schnnaapp!! I just looked at your thread over at r3v no to long ago. Nice e30 bro, no drop that bitch on some h&r's and bilstein sports-Best street setup for a good price.
      I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        Oh you bitch. I bet it's an iS 5 speed too. Those are hard as hell to find, congrats!!!
        OH they aren't that that hard to find. Shit I got a badboy in my parking lot
        I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

yeah i just joined up over there good info on there for the e30 they are a very fun car kinda like the old 510's.great handling and gotta love the six.lol. and yeah the suspension is probably gonna be the h&r and bilsteins ive got the bts kit on my e36 318i and i love it. i was thinking about the tokico hp kit also though.and i found a set of 17 inch racing hart style wheel black with polished lip.they look like my old c2's i had on my accord and i loved those wheels.i think theyll look good on here.ive been thinking about the red and clear tails and maybe the black projectors with the angel eyes.lol. but not sure if it would look to ricey.we'll see.
          im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
          93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

On r3v you can get flamed for anything. The tailights and headlights will most def be a flame. umm for headlights I would go with some euro smoked smileys and for tailights some mhw smoked one for the early model will look nice especially since the car is black. Another thing that will bring a good look to your e30 will be shadowlining which is blacking out all the chrome trim around the windows. A really really nice upgrade to a early model e30 will be a plastic bumper swap from an 88+ which is what I have done. All this of course is a pretty penny but at the end you will have a nice expenisive e30. Anything you need links and such just PM me on here.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Beautiful car man. Get the E30 M3 lol if you can find one and they cost an arm and a leg lol. But nice pickup the overall car looks really clean man.

LOL...arm and a leg...those E30 M3s in GREAT CONDITION is more than an arm and a leg...shit how about arm ..leg...left eye...right testicle..and a toe...LMAO.
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

yeah the shadowlining is coming up soon.lol. and for now im going to tuck my bumpers and keep my ears and eyes open for a set of plastic bumpers or i have a hookup in germany to hopefully get me some euro bumpers and yeah im probably gonna do the euro ellipsoids in the black and just leave the tails stock for now,fist is a lot of maintenance and suspension work the the lloks will come after that.right now ive gotta figure out why its running really rich.ive been trying everything and nothing works.i need a bentley manual.
                im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Working...
                X