X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

craziest car destroying vid ever

http://www.djzyx.com/arabiancarshow.wmv

what the heck is up with these people, it's insane!!

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Yeah those are people in Saudi Arabia, what they do is that they are kings so they have allot of money, they buy cars and just fuck with them, they will drive around break them and get new ones. I have a video of a couple of kings that drive aroun in three ferraris and one lambogini, well as the night progressed they started crashing them and totaled them. They got out and celebrated, then went into there other cars and header home. These guys haev way to much money and thats what they do.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

lol the first time i saw that i was dieing. But what it really is are outakes of when they fuck up there fwd drifts. I hear that many are pretty good though. I have reason to believe that drifting is big over there because i have another video somewhere where they were drifting but were pretty good.

Comment

thats crazzy , post more vids or the sites

Comment

crash test dummies.. i guess..

Comment

Looks like a couple of by-standers got knocked out like bowling pins thank God ppl dont do this stuff here in the states, or else insurance would be so far up our asses that it be better to walk to places lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

oh i know this. i heard that those cars are compared to the american life and those muslym guys wanna go back to their traditional way of going around(with horses and donkeys and camels etc) so they are going jihad on those cars.
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Im muslim, thats not what they are doing.
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if thats what they are doing.

are you really, midnight? any other muslims on this site? (im not)

and did i see a new accord? it was the one bowling over the people

what i thought was funny was that everyone continued to stand by the road after people were almost getting hit (and getting hit)...i guess they figure they are slowing down by the time they spin out but still...im not that stupid
                  Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
                  Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightaccord
                    Im muslim, thats not what they are doing.

lol dude don't take it seriosly. its a joke.
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Dude thats fucked....the employees @ the Honda Of America plant in Marysville Ohio would absolutely shit themselves if they saw what the new Accords were going thru.

Even Georgetown Kentucky..the toyota plant would piss and shit themselves

Thats just fucking insane....
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                      X