Evo X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evo X

so my dealership i s getting a new EVO X in Jabuary or February when they come out. i am so excited about it. i will be the 3rd person in chilicothe or maybe even ohio to drive the new evo. its gonna be SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

EVO X FTMFW!!!
    Last edited by T04ECB7; 12-20-2007, 10:26 AM.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

If only it looked like the evo IX....the new one's just like the lancer. It looks on par with the old OZ rally edition. If there's a kit that eliminates the carp mouth, I'd be in.

Comment

get some pics up......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Personally, I think the new EVO looks badass with the BBS wheels.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i cant wait to drive it. 291 hp and 300 ft.-lbs. of torque. going to be sweet as hell. i might just hump it. LOL!!
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
            i cant wait to drive it. 291 hp and 300 ft.-lbs. of torque. going to be sweet as hell. i might just hump it. LOL!!

sound so good....
            we all love to see some pics as soon as you get it..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Acceleration wise, I don't think I would be too impressed (they are apparently slightly slower than the old ones), but overall it is a neat car.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                sound so good....
                we all love to see some pics as soon as you get it..
                i plan on taking some pics of it when we get it.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Car and Driver did a IX v. X race around the track and the IX was alittle bit faster. The X was apparently easier to drive and had a bit more grip through corners thanks to the new Tq splitting side to side awd system.

They liked the X better though, it's more grown up. Less tunerish. boo.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                    Personally, I think the new EVO looks badass with the BBS wheels.
                    I agree

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

the evo X is slightly slower then the 9 but not by much.

the 9 is more of a drivers skill car, whereas the 10 is more computerized so its easier for the un-so-skilled driver to maneuver.

Comment

Is Buscher Racing still making the BR330 BR350 engines for the evo X? IMO, if I got an evo, I would just spend some extra money to get a BR350

Last edited by 92cord; 12-21-2007, 08:47 AM.
                        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                          Acceleration wise, I don't think I would be too impressed (they are apparently slightly slower than the old ones), but overall it is a neat car.
                          i read the article in motor trend.....i was very very disappointed...i am a big fan of evo's and was let down big time...a good friend of mine has a 2006 evo 9 mr and i ablsolutely love that car.....the evo X is slower to 60, slower on the 1/4mile, heavier,slower around the track,and im not feeling the whole automatic thing...to me the evo is a performance car...if want something comfortable dont get an evo...if u want something fast that handles really good out of the box get an evo...i think Mitsubishi screwed up bad imo.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...son/index.html
                          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                              Is Buscher Racing still making the BR330 BR350 engines for the evo X? IMO, if I got an evo, I would just spend some extra money to get a BR350

The new EVO X does not even have a 4G63. It will have a 4B11, which I highly doubt is interchangeable with a 4G63.

Comment

Working...
                              X