Dodge Ram SRT-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge Ram SRT-10

A guy at work was doing driveshaft testing on a new Black SRT-10 truck and strolled in the garage revving that biotch. Damn is that truck hot and it came with a long Hurst shifter. Nice interior & exterior and damn will it throw you back. He peeled out in reverse and forward and got on it. Too bad he didn't let me drive, but at least I got to ride in it!

HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

I just saw one of those in the town I live in at a stoplight, then I almost ran over a 1.5' curb.

Comment

I have seen them and they look pretty nice. I haven't read too much about them, but what I have heard is that they give the Lightning a run for it's money. They get horrible fucking gas mileage though, and for that I would never even consider buying one.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
        I just saw one of those in the town I live in at a stoplight, then I almost ran over a 1.5' curb.
        I saw one this morning at a stop light also, it was silver and looked badass. But for 50 grand I'd rather drive something else.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
          I have seen them and they look pretty nice. I haven't read too much about them, but what I have heard is that they give the Lightning a run for it's money.
          Word has it the '05 lightning is going to leave it in the dust

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I'd like to see something that over powers an 8 liter v-10. That'd be the day.

Comment

how bout a twin turbo inline 6? hell you could get a 4cyl over 500hp if you really wanted

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

there nice and all but they are slow as balls for over 50grand i think with a fucking good drive they get into the high 13s. the new lightnings are gonna whooop on them
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                  I have seen them and they look pretty nice. I haven't read too much about them, but what I have heard is that they give the Lightning a run for it's money. They get horrible fucking gas mileage though, and for that I would never even consider buying one.
                  Well they have Viper motors, so that explains the mileage. As for the lightning, no competition. Ive always liked Dodges, so I would pick one up in a heardbeat (if I had 50 grand)

Comment

500 hp and 500 ft lbs of torque will eat a lighting (plus they aren't really THAT heavy... compared to the other dodge trucks)
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

It's cool as hell cuz at my work they have this Black SRT-10 truck up on car lift and a Black RT/10 Viper up on jacks next to it.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 93akkord
                        500 hp and 500 ft lbs of torque will eat a lighting (plus they aren't really THAT heavy... compared to the other dodge trucks)
                        no they wont man im telling you them trucks are dogs for the moeny your paying you save 20grand a by a lightings and have a better all around truck and its great bang for your bucks. you can spend two grand on a lightning and have it deep into the 12s probably high 11s. let me see you do that with the dodge truck. even now bone stock against a stock lighting there about equal i think the lightning mite have a little on it. just waint until next year when the new lightnings come out with 525hp there gonna be monsters
                        cb7 sold

Comment

there was a totally stock lightning and a totally stock srt-10 at the 1/8mi a few weekends ago

well they raced and the lightning consistantly ran 9.0s while the srt-10 was running 9.4 - 9.6

also there r some lightnings in the low 13s (1/4mi) with no mods (source www.nloc.net)

and also there isnt gonna b a 05 lightning.......the next lightning will b 06

i would personally rather spend 20 grand on used lightning then spend the other 30 on the motor than spend 50k on just the srt-10. dodge shouldve just put the viper motor in a dakota. (there is an aftermarket kit to do it)

Comment

well yea you know what i meant that an 06 would come out in 05
                            cb7 sold

Comment

yea i wouldnt fuk with one if one pulled nxt to me...
                              Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Working...
                              X