werid knocking sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

werid knocking sounds

So I am coming home from work and about half way there, when i start to slow down because of a truck was in my way, i get a weird knocking noise coming from the drivers side tire well. I pull in a gas station and i cant see anything thats stuck in there. Any thought would help

***Quick read***
    • No foreign object can be seen
    • Coming from drivers side
    • I will get under the car in the morning and find the problem
    • I didnt hit anything
    • tire and rim fine
    • doesnt sound like an axle more like a jake break

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

have you tried answering the door?
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
      have you tried answering the door?
      rofl

Click Me

Comment

Start by checking the simple stuff. Take the wheel off and check the axle nut. Mine made a knocking sound and I thought my bearings were shot but my axle nut got loose. Found this out after taking the the entire ds spindle apart and buying new bearings
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
          Start by checking the simple stuff. Take the wheel off and check the axle nut. Mine made a knocking sound and I thought my bearings were shot but my axle nut got loose. Found this out after taking the the entire ds spindle apart and buying new bearings
          x2
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

yep my lug nuts were loose like not even hand tight weird. Anyways thank you for your help.

Click Me

Comment

Working...
            X