No announcement yet.

JDMxDB8 : 1995 Acura Integra GS-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what flaws man? ive yet to see any on your car. the only thing i would say your car would need is a front lip. but thats about it. being that your race it all the time. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
      No prob man. That is some kick ass scenery though
      I love being in the mountains. Peace and quiet. Just me, my DB8, and the road ahead. Oh and course, the magnificent corners.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      what flaws man? ive yet to see any on your car. the only thing i would say your car would need is a front lip. but thats about it. being that your race it all the time. lol
      The oxidation and dents/dings. I already ordered an OEM Type R front lip. Got that covered.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
        The oxidation and dents/dings. I already ordered an OEM Type R front lip. Got that covered.
        cant wait to see it installed man

Comment

cant wait to see it installed man
          I need to have it paint matched before I slap it on.
          Raceline USA

Comment

Just sold my AEM SRI. Going to be putting back the stock air box and dropping in a Spoon air cleaner.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Just sold my AEM SRI. Going to be putting back the stock air box and dropping in a Spoon air cleaner.
              see the civics and tegs have all the luck man. they get stuff from companies like Spoon and Password JDM made for them. we hae to make sure those parts fit our cars. lol

Comment

see the civics and tegs have all the luck man. they get stuff from companies like Spoon and Password JDM made for them. we hae to make sure those parts fit our cars. lol
                Comparing Spoon and Password: JDM is like comparing apples and oranges. A lot of Password's products are knockoffs of the real JDM shit.
                Raceline USA

Comment

good shit i didnt kno your car was a 4 door gs-r. that was the car i wanted because of its rarity
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

front end conversion

carbon fiber hood

side markers

rear fog

type r wing (i know you said you like without the wing, but when convered, wing looks hot)

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                      good shit i didnt kno your car was a 4 door gs-r. that was the car i wanted because of its rarity
                      Yup. Not that common, but the color is. Haha!

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                      front end conversion

carbon fiber hood

side markers

rear fog

type r wing (i know you said you like without the wing, but when convered, wing looks hot)
                      1) JDM Type R conversion - No (everyone and their mom has it)
                      2) Carbon fiber hood - Yes
                      3) Side markers - Yes
                      4) Rear fog - No - (I'm more go than show)
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Comparing Spoon and Password: JDM is like comparing apples and oranges. A lot of Password's products are knockoffs of the real JDM shit.
                        i never knew that. i always thought password JDM was its own kind of product

1) JDM Type R conversion - No (everyone and their mom has it)
                        2) Carbon fiber hood - Yes
                        3) Side markers - Yes
                        4) Rear fog - No - (I'm more go than show)

your the same way as me. everyone and their mom has 1 piece headlights, H22 and H23 swaps and all that crap. im stickin with the F22a and what exterior mods i got

Comment

your the same way as me. everyone and their mom has 1 piece headlights, H22 and H23 swaps and all that crap. im stickin with the F22a and what exterior mods i got
                          i too was like every body has 1 pieces but i wanted it for its looks and weight it seems lighter and cleaner then oem headlights. i appreciate jdm parts but im not too trilled if it doesnt add performance. i do love jdm bummper supports shit is light as fudge. hehehe
                          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Password makes a lot of their own shit, but some of the stuff they make are copies. I'm not necessarily trying to do the opposite of what the mainstream is, but do exactly what I want. It's my own style.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Got a flat tire last night. I ran over this little piece of metal. It was the rear right one. The RT-615 was gone, but the RE30 was undamaged. I was so happy nothing happened to it. Went to Big O Tires and got a Falken Ziex ZE-329 as a temporary replacement until I get another RT-615.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, my new DC2 (Track car). She doesn't have a name yet, but I'll be leaving that fo my girlfriend to decide.

DC2 Specs:

Model: DC2
                                Year: 98-01 (I forgot what year it is. I'll get back to that later.)
                                Color: Blue (Planning to repaint to Championship White.)
                                Condition:
                                - Clean title
                                - Minor dings and one big dent on the hatch
                                - No motor
                                - No dash
                                - No front fenders
                                - No front end
                                - JDM ITR radiator support
                                - Overall, it's pretty clean.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...