cause I didn't feel like its worth buying new tires
    will the rims fit my accord? me just asking

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
    too bad seattle silver's are the best.
    ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

Originally posted by nhia-cb7
      will the rims fit my accord? me just asking
      sure.............but I don't know about the offset though...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        sure.............but I don't know about the offset though...
        well hurry up and get some tires and put them on !

Comment

Wusup kou!

Actually the coupe you have runs better on the track vs the hatch...it has less chassis flex due to the "hatch".
          the coupe has a more rigid or stiffer chassis vs the hatch back.

dont do any swap on the motor other than the AG family blue top,red top,20 valver or my personal favorite the GZ..the key to the AE is its power to weight balance..the 4AG motor is well balanced with the chassis and suspension,thats why it is a great track/touge car..sure it doesnt have monster HP, but run it thru the corners/turns and you can push the car to its limits coz of the balance of power and handling...which makes the AE very potent on the corners vs an over powered car that you cant push thru the turns coz it would lose its handling due to so much power. little intake and exhaust bolt ons should be fine,upgrade the suspension and you can have it on rails.

i run the touge with my team that is 80% AE drivers and maybe 3 or 4 of us are honda drivers...the AE is good.
          sometimes i miss my old AE coupe,it handled pretty good..but that was a long time ago in my Toyota day's...i have since devoted myself as a Honda Driver

so im guessing you got the Konig 15x7's? coz alot of my Team mates from Team Topak and founders of AE86 nights either use the konig or the sportmax oo2's like the one on my integra on my sig.

on another note..i have to agree, your coupe is one of the cleanest i have seen in awhile....how much did you pay for it? that condition if you were to sell in cali could go, just a guess, atleast between 5k to 10k but 10k being crazy high IMO.But if its an AE enthusiast whos buying it they might.
          Last edited by revzCB; 07-01-2008, 06:41 AM.
          "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

my bad...you did get sportmax.

www.tougesports.com

Comment

Yet, you sold it..

Again...Very hard to find up here..
              have to drive 5 hours for mine..

car was also from CA
              yea there are actually a couple on craigslist not alot but enough floating around
              REPPIN' THE DIRTY
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

Originally posted by revzCB
                Wusup kou!

Actually the coupe you have runs better on the track vs the hatch...it has less chassis flex due to the "hatch".
                the coupe has a more rigid or stiffer chassis vs the hatch back.

dont do any swap on the motor other than the AG family blue top,red top,20 valver or my personal favorite the GZ..the key to the AE is its power to weight balance..the 4AG motor is well balanced with the chassis and suspension,thats why it is a great track/touge car..sure it doesnt have monster HP, but run it thru the corners/turns and you can push the car to its limits coz of the balance of power and handling...which makes the AE very potent on the corners vs an over powered car that you cant push thru the turns coz it would lose its handling due to so much power. little intake and exhaust bolt ons should be fine,upgrade the suspension and you can have it on rails.

i run the touge with my team that is 80% AE drivers and maybe 3 or 4 of us are honda drivers...the AE is good.
                sometimes i miss my old AE coupe,it handled pretty good..but that was a long time ago in my Toyota day's...i have since devoted myself as a Honda Driver

so im guessing you got the Konig 15x7's? coz alot of my Team mates from Team Topak and founders of AE86 nights either use the konig or the sportmax oo2's like the one on my integra on my sig.

on another note..i have to agree, your coupe is one of the cleanest i have seen in awhile....how much did you pay for it? that condition if you were to sell in cali could go, just a guess, atleast between 5k to 10k but 10k being crazy high IMO.But if its an AE enthusiast whos buying it they might.

Hey bro.......You never told me you had a coupe did you?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

my bad...you did get sportmax.

Comment

Originally posted by MugenCb7LX
                    yea there are actually a couple on craigslist not alot but enough floating around
                    buy it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey bro.......You never told me you had a coupe did you?
                      nope i dont think i ever did tell you..

coz that was in my toyota days a very longggg time ago back in the late 80's and early 90's (cough old man here)

hmm..theres only 2 sportmax 15's that i could think of that would go in a AE..and i have both of them on my 2 cars on my sig

just whisper the offset to me on a PM kou ..promise i wont tell
                      Last edited by revzCB; 07-03-2008, 04:27 AM.

www.tougesports.com

Comment

nope i dont think i ever did tell you..

coz that was in my toyota days a very longggg time ago back in the late 80's and early 90's (cough old man here)

hmm..theres only 2 sportmax 15's that i could think of that would go in a AE..and i have both of them on my 2 cars on my sig

just whisper the offset to me on a PM kou ..promise i wont tell
                        I bet you're old

offset pm.. sure...why not..

Comment

I bet you're old

grrrr

hahaha fuc it...i am old hahaha

www.tougesports.com

Comment

grrrr

hahaha fuc it...i am old hahaha
                            see........even you admit it

Comment

hey fool, did you ever brought those tires?

Comment

Originally posted by nhia-cb7
                                hey fool, did you ever brought those tires?
                                NOPE

Comment

Working...
                                X