cb7addict: 99 BB6 Prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7addict: 99 BB6 Prelude

Dont really know how to use photoshop yet..

Here is my BB6.... Its 4 SALE im asking $7700 its very clean!

-115,xxx
    -5speed
    -RED DC Sports Strut Bar
    -Sparco Hood Pins
    -ViS Carbon Fiber Hood OEM Style
    -Tires: BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S "lots of tread life only 10k miles on them"
    -2nd Owner "have lots of receipts of mateinence records from original owner"
    -Clean title

Will post more recent pics if anyone is interested

When I bought it....

Last edited by cb7addict; 05-12-2009, 09:27 PM.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Originally posted by cb7addict

Here is my all stock BB6.... well besides the wheels but im going to be giving them to my lil sis for her 99 Accord and putting the stock wheels back on. I am really excited about it, dont have any plans yet but I'm sure that will change soon lol . It was 1 owner with all the service records and everything, it is mint! I counted about 3 slight dings on the car Let me know what you think

nice ride man....if i had to choose between colors it would of been the pearl white or the night hawk black.

welcome to the cb7tuner BB6 club!

Comment

holy man.........that look so clean.....

how many miles on the car?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Very nice! 5-speed?

Comment

very nice choice, i would say to lower it first.

Comment

Yea I like the pearl white alot cause I aways see red, silver, and black where I live but red and silver the most. It has 104,8xx and its a 5 speed . Thanks for all the comments!

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
            SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

It has 104,8xx and its a 5 speed

for a 1999 car..NOT BAD...And a hard to come by..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

bump.......... updated future mod list, let me know what you think

Comment

Comment

Looks pretty clean...i love the rims on her...hmmm all she needs is the oem lipkit.
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Nice find. I wish I would have searched for one of those when I was buying my car. They are pretty rare though, and your lucky to get a 5 spd.

If I were you I'd lower it and buy a lip kit. And deffinitely leave it without a spoiler

Here's some preludes that'll give you some inspiration.

Comment

DANG your rims remind me of my drag dr19s.

You've got a great looking car to start with, lots of potential and so many possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
                          Nice find. I wish I would have searched for one of those when I was buying my car. They are pretty rare though, and your lucky to get a 5 spd.

If I were you I'd lower it and buy a lip kit. And deffinitely leave it without a spoiler

Here's some preludes that'll give you some inspiration.

Omg all those ludes are so sexy
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Those are some nice preludes! Yea Im going to look into the lip kit to, I just forgot to put it on the mod list. I like it with the spoiler though. Im not sure what springs and shocks I want yet. The wheels are Drag, I like them, but I dont like the fact that I didnt pick them out for the car so Im giving them to my little sister and putting the stocks back on.

Comment

The wheels are Drag, I like them, but I dont like the fact that I didnt pick them out for the car so Im giving them to my little sister and putting the stocks back on.
                              A word on those drag rims, my center caps popped off pretty easily while I was driving. I'd probably figure out some way to secure them a little better if I still had my caps.

Comment

Working...
                              X