• benjerman112
    replied
    Got my wheels!

18X8 TSW Valencia

Leave a comment:

• vietkid_2006
    replied
    Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
    Its treating me very nice love it, but just had an axle put on the cb7 so shes been sitting in the garage for the last week. Yours looks good is it lowered?
    It is just photoshopped for now. Lol I am planning on getting coils soon, parts for the Accord is expensive!

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    How's your coupe treating you?
    Its treating me very nice love it, but just had an axle put on the cb7 so shes been sitting in the garage for the last week. Yours looks good is it lowered?

Leave a comment:

• vietkid_2006
    replied
    How's your coupe treating you?

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Better pic.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    I waited way to long to get this done!

It looks soooooo much better!

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    I found the back half of a v6 dual exhaust when the new gasket comes it will go on.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    When u buy a car new from the dealer do they offer oem dealer exhaust or anything like that besides wheels and ext or int pieces..
    Not for the accord. I know they do for the civic si.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    When u buy a car new from the dealer do they offer oem dealer exhaust or anything like that besides wheels and ext or int pieces..

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    Nice looking CS1! I just bought me a CS2 and I'm about to buy some coupe door sills and I was wondering I thought your suppose to put the sill on the plastic trim and not on the cars body?

Please let me know.
    Did you get your sills yet?

I think thats where they go.

Leave a comment:

• vietkid_2006
    replied
    Nice looking CS1! I just bought me a CS2 and I'm about to buy some coupe door sills and I was wondering I thought your suppose to put the sill on the plastic trim and not on the cars body?

Please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied

Twenty two thousand two hundred and twenty two thousand miles.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    bro I loooove these cars and REALLY!!! the warranty already expired?!?! My mom had like a 5 year warranty on her MDX and the tranny was going out JUST before it ended! So a new $3,000 tranny for free But I'd take your time on this one! I actually like the stock rims on these, I'd get a good CAI in before that exhaust, I heard that dual tips are a B*tch to find for a good deal!
    Yeah dude only three years.
    you like these rims? These were the stock ones.

I've got the intake already.

Thats what I was thinking, i'm still tryin to find exhaust from the 09 TSX.

Leave a comment:

• keepinitclean
    replied
    bro I loooove these cars and REALLY!!! the warranty already expired?!?! My mom had like a 5 year warranty on her MDX and the tranny was going out JUST before it ended! So a new $3,000 tranny for free But I'd take your time on this one! I actually like the stock rims on these, I'd get a good CAI in before that exhaust, I heard that dual tips are a B*tch to find for a good deal!

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    DAMN!!!! Man i love the new accord coupes, they are effin sexy! now drop her and put her on some mesh rims
    In due time my friend the warranty is up, now I can do what ever I want with her, still gonna use up these tires, i've been looking at rims and i'm stuck on going dual stock or dual aftermarket exhaust.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X