stewie: 1994 ford explorer XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stewie: 1994 ford explorer XL

well...the accord is no longer in service due to the season change, so its time to bring out "the hulk". this used to be my dads suv, i bought it from him last year, started to mod it this year...its done for now...but i have big plans for this beast.

heres some pics....

mmmmm super swampers

and yes...those ARE pink springs

the goods:
    94 exploder
    XL trim
    5 speed
    4x4
    200km on the engine
    20k on the tranny and clutch
    4.0L 6cyl engine
    BDS 6" spring over lift kit
    custom pink springs (for the laaaaadies)
    34" super swamper LTB's
    pro comp shocks
    15" steel rims

pics dont do justice for this beast...the roof is aprox 7 feet tall...
    my dad has an 07 ranger fx4 level 2, and he parks it on a raised platform in our driveway (raised maybe 5 inches this platform) if i park infront of him, my ploder is still higher then his truck (and he has the offroad 4x4 package on his)

heres a pic of the tires im running...bitches have some SERIOUS tread great for mudding!!

thats all for now!!

comments?
    Last edited by stewie; 11-16-2008, 04:08 PM.
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

BALLIN!

nice truck buddy... i guess the snow isn't going to slow you down one bit eh!

"custom pink springs (for the laaaaadies)"

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
      BALLIN!

nice truck buddy... i guess the snow isn't going to slow you down one bit eh!

"custom pink springs (for the laaaaadies)"
      oh it is ballin!!!! best part...the bottom of the door is about...my mid thigh height...all the women i know need a "boost" in the girl im dating, i just grab her butt and she jumps in hehehehe

and heres a pic of the girl shes my other ride LOL
      amazing body....thats all i need to say
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

bryan you gotta hook some lessons bro you always got a new girl, and they're cute...

(i've only seen this one and the other from the car show but still, both cute)

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
          bryan you gotta hook some lessons bro you always got a new girl, and they're cute...

(i've only seen this one and the other from the car show but still, both cute)
          what? really? those are the only ones you've seen? ive gone through several cute ones since the one from the car show...including a model come to the bar or clubs with me sometime instead of those vac meets on fridays and see how i roll
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

don't get cocky it was a compliment

but she is really cute, i might take you up on that!

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
              what? really? those are the only ones you've seen? ive gone through several cute ones since the one from the car show...including a model come to the bar or clubs with me sometime instead of those vac meets on fridays and see how i roll
              now i know why you don't come.
              don't forget me!
              btw nice truck.
              Last edited by 604_cb7; 11-09-2008, 11:26 PM.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

hehehe yeah, thats why i dont come out....fridays are usually bar nights, saturdays are usually club nights...

you guys ever go to fogg n sudds on a friday?!?!?! fishbowl fridays man!!!! tripple shot of anything mixed with anything served in a fishbowl for 6$!!!!!! get piss drunk for 50$

you guys should come out some time!!! its wild!!!!
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Your truck sounds kickass! Can't wait to see some more pics of it.

And BTW, if I ever come to Vancouver, I'm coming clubbing with you.
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

bump, new pics added in first post!!!
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

but where are the other pics of your MILF you said you were going to get

nice truck also
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

oh it is ballin!!!! best part...the bottom of the door is about...my mid thigh height...all the women i know need a "boost" in the girl im dating, i just grab her butt and she jumps in hehehehe

and heres a pic of the girl shes my other ride LOL
                        amazing body....thats all i need to say

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Thug View Post
                          thats the girl im breakin up with this week...maybe tomorow....

and btw, thats NOT the girl i posted in the milf thread...this is the girl im currently dating...she aint no milf...shes only 22
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

thats the girl im breakin up with this week...maybe tomorow....

and btw, thats NOT the girl i posted in the milf thread...this is the girl im currently dating...she aint no milf...shes only 22
                            why are you breaking up with this one? the one in the thread you posted was the one you teased us with pics of so

more pics of this one or any other one
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                              why are you breaking up with this one? the one in the thread you posted was the one you teased us with pics of so

more pics of this one or any other one
                              well...broke up with her on sunday night...by monday morning i was already being asked out by a girl...so went out with this girl named nina last night...shes okay...i could do much better obviously...but shes got some potential...and her family is rich...

ill go hit up her facebook..see if i can find a picture worth posting i guess..

oh yeah...took her 4x4'ing last night on a college campus LOL....my truck is just plasterd in mud...
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X