Oneoffaccord: 92 Honda Civic Cx Hb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oneoffaccord: 92 Honda Civic Cx Hb

First off this isnt mine, i doing this for a friend of mine(side job). Now you guys know where all my time goes and why the accord is still in the same spot for the last 3-4 months. Im changing the whole color, not going to town like i did the accord and civic but will enough though. doing a rear disc brake swap, motor swap jdm itr (its already in a integra). a few other goodies that i will get pics of later when i get them in my hands. for now heres pics of the car in the progress and the color.

inside of the doors painted/cleared.

real color with flash

without flash

fenders primed

a lil body work

a little body work on the car, not much, no rust, car came from NC

type r style front lip primed (yuck)

Last edited by oneoffaccord; 08-01-2009, 01:08 AM.

nice body work! and that car should move pretty good with a jdm itr swap!

Comment

it should move well, with a intake STOCK JDM ITR HEADER with 2.5in cat to a 2.5cat-back should help.

Comment

Hold up didnt you have another civic
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Larry I should send you my car she needs help...BAD.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

this jays? he was talkin about one i think. lookin good

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
              this jays? he was talkin about one i think. lookin good
              na man its not, he does have 2 red hatchs. this one is from north carolina. do you know that yellow and black integra thats comes thru my house once in a while that his. JDM ITR POWER BABY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by accrdkid View Post
                larry I Should Send You My Car She Needs Help...bad.
                Whenever Brother

Comment

That's a very nice paint job. Very well done.
                  600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

finally got to paint some more shit. painted the roof black metallic. first sprayed it with a silver then black (which i thought was black metallic) then i found the black metallic and sprayed it. i tried to finish it this morning but ran out of time and the gun was spitting out water. so i was like fuck it, ill finish it after work. color is hott. very rich in color. now tomorrow ill wet sand the whole car with 400 grit paper then let it dry. so i can paint it wednesday morning.

before

plain black

all painted and cleared

Comment

UPDATE!!

Whole car painted. just need to redo the hood, a few spots on both bumpers. Tape up door jambs and spray and clear.

Fenders, front lip and doors painted and cleared.

will have pics up by tomorrow nite the latest. need to get this car done before honda day. next is the motor swap and suspension. 5 days togo

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                        need to get this car done before honda day. next is the motor swap and suspension. 5 days togo
                        lol, reminds me of Overhaulin'.
                        Good look getting it done on time!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          lol, reminds me of Overhaulin'.
                          Good look getting it done on time!
                          got no choice man shit gots to be done so i can relax for a bit

Comment

well heres a update. its done. well not really. had alot of problems past few days. rear bumper just kept on reacting to the primer, damn old paint, finally all done.have to redo both quarters cause had a few runs in the clear that wont wetsand out. which will get done next week. being that the car is a civic the wiring for the vtec solneid and pressure switch is already ran into the factory harness, so heres the main problem; the motor is a OBD2A so it uses a jumper harness from OBD 1 to 2. Now we have a problem for knock sensor, before it was a vtec not workin now this.

still have to fix that shit. still have to wetsand and buff out the whole car, but ill do that after i reclear the quarters. freaking dash lights flicker.. install spoiler, fog lights, paint the bumper grill black, and door moldings and a few things here and there. sucks cuz i wanted the car done for honda day which is tomorrow and its not done. ive had 8hrs of total sleep in the past 2 days. my back is killing me, so hes pissed cuz its not done, and he knows i wanted it done. so now the car is in my garage just chilling until sunday when i feel like workin on it. wish i had some pics but my camera got stolen and i have my gf camera but i cant upload pics cuz i dont have the hook up.

what a update theres more still cant remember, cause im falling asleep

Comment

heres some pics last week before it was put together. still have to redo both quarters. either way i will have pics of something.

before paint

after

civic engine bay, i wish we couldve painted the whole bay, but didnt have time. so hes just going to spray paint it black later down the road

integra engine bay

jdm itr motor covered up. owner is so anal its not even funny.

finally got a camera so i promises to get more pics. i did do install the foglights todaynext is the front lip that i hate.

integra engine bay

Comment

Working...
                              X