ChrisIsIced: 1995 Honda CBR 900RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Christopher I hear u are thinkin of goin the VQ route... is this true????
    I was but then i wanted my bike... I was thinking either a max or a 99-02 tl.

Next summer should be another vehicle for me though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
      I was but then i wanted my bike... I was thinking either a max or a 99-02 tl.

Next summer should be another vehicle for me though...
      Get an 02 Max... 13 sec cars easily, dirt cheap. TLs blow up

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Very nice bike. I also like the color scheme. It does have a hint of 90s in it, but it also looks kinda random.

I want one. I have a heavy foot with 4 wheels, 2 wheels would be dangerous, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looks awesome man, nice bike!
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

excellent choice on looks and in performance

Comment

The stupid chain broke last week while i was riding it. I ordered a new chain for what would be stock sprockets only to realize that they were aftermarket sprockets so i needed a 530 chain and i ordered the 525. I had to pay again for the new 530 as i ordered the first chain from a seller on ebay. Im very frustrated with the bike at this point. I just pray that the rest of the season goes smoothly without any hiccups. So hopefully if the weather cooperates i can install my new chain this afternoon....

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
                The stupid chain broke last week while i was riding it. I ordered a new chain for what would be stock sprockets only to realize that they were aftermarket sprockets so i needed a 530 chain and i ordered the 525. I had to pay again for the new 530 as i ordered the first chain from a seller on ebay. Im very frustrated with the bike at this point. I just pray that the rest of the season goes smoothly without any hiccups. So hopefully if the weather cooperates i can install my new chain this afternoon....
                The chain and sprockets wear together.. If you replace just the chain the already worn sprocket will kill the new chain quick. I hope that car wasn't running when those jumper cables were hooked up to the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                  The chain and sprockets wear together.. If you replace just the chain the already worn sprocket will kill the new chain quick. I hope that car wasn't running when those jumper cables were hooked up to the bike.
                  Ive heard varying ideas with respect to replacing the chain and sprocket together. From what ive read and a few other bikers i know they said that the steel sprockets are ok to use through the life of 2 chains as long as the teeth appear straight and there aren't any funky marks on any of the teeth from abnormal wear. For the aluminum sprockets you should only use them for 1 chain life and even up to a certain mileage you should continuously inspect them for wear.

If the bike were newer i probably would care about replacing them both together but as a first beater bike my only concern is having it running so i can ride it....

Comment

Working...
                  X