SuperTuner12010: 92 Civic CX H22..56k stay away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperTuner12010: 92 Civic CX H22..56k stay away

Finnaly got some pics of the Civic. However im still thinking of selling the car. Not sure of what I want though. I want something that can drift, be fast on the higway and the 1/4, and will handle like a champ...When I sell her I plan on buying another car, and hopefully have enough money to pay off my gsxr, bring my cb to life...

-Iv been thinking about: Lexus SC300, Mazda Miata...For some reason I just dont want my hatch anymore. I have to say though she is fast

Enough BS, here are the pics.

Looks good man, but whats up with the hood?

And what did you get for mounts?
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I just lost intrest in the car. Didnt really care. Might fix the hood though, not sure yet...

And Avid mounts

Comment

Im not trying to be a dick but is your fender, door, and 1/4 panel different shades of yellow? It could be my monitor also. Anyway the engine bay looks clean! Very nice hatch!

Comment

Yes they are different shades. Body has 3 good coats op paint, doors have about 2 coats, and fenders only have 1 coat off paint.

Comment

get an sc300

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

looking good.
              instead of selling it, i would build the block and slap a turbo on it. you could probably make ~500whp with ~3K in parts

Comment

I thought about it but I its not time for me right now. However I do plan on doing a light build on the cb7.

Although I need a car now. I acctualy have a list of cars that im considering. All RWD or AWD.

Full List consists of: 3000gt VR4, SC300, MR2, Miata, AE86 Corolla, 240sx. I have found all of these for under 4500 which is what im selling my hatch for. The 300gt vr4 is by far the best bang for the buck, only thing is Im not to familiar with it. DOnt know what it would take to build, or what it can handle boost wise.

But that AWD Twin Turbo I6 sounds pretty fun...

Comment

i like it alot, just needs little things. Nice vc also.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010 View Post
                    I thought about it but I its not time for me right now. However I do plan on doing a light build on the cb7.

Although I need a car now. I acctualy have a list of cars that im considering. All RWD or AWD.

Full List consists of: 3000gt VR4, SC300, MR2, Miata, AE86 Corolla, 240sx. I have found all of these for under 4500 which is what im selling my hatch for. The 300gt vr4 is by far the best bang for the buck, only thing is Im not to familiar with it. DOnt know what it would take to build, or what it can handle boost wise.

But that AWD Twin Turbo I6 sounds pretty fun...
                    its a v6, 4g72tt. and of those id go with the sc300 because those have the most potential....I.E. because of the 2jz-gtte swaps available.

My Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

I thought the vr4 was an inline 6?

And Im leaning towards the sc, a nice single turbo setup and huge fmic sounds nice. Only problem is paying for the getrag 6spd, and rear end from a supra to handle the power. Possibly even the driveshaft...

Comment

Working...
                      X